P'Gun ended up really sleeping until the afternoon. I bathed Sun and got him dressed; he wanted to go with me, and it's actually fine since I will be just checking the place.

"Hurry, Sun" I said to my son who is now getting ready to go with me to the restaurant "We dont want to be late"

"I'm hwurrying" He said, struggling to reach his cap. I went near him and reached for the cap, I gave it to him and he put the cap on by himself

For a three years old. He is a independent one. But, of course I wouldn't let him do anything, just small task

"Ready?" I asked him and hold his hand

"Yaasss!!" He answered with enjoyment

Going downstairs. We bid goodbye to Chimon and the others before leaving the house. I got him in his car seat, and I went to the driver seat. I started the engine and drove off to the restaurant. I was also excited for today since this is the first job I'll be getting. Thanks to P'Off, of course, and I'd rather be independent than ask them for help or those high-pride parents of mine.

I played some children's songs on the way so Sun would not be bored. He sang along with the song, and I sang as well. Reaching the place. I parked the car. I took my things with me and unbuckled Sun from his car seat, putting him down on the ground.

I held his hand, and we both went inside. The place is actually huge since it is owned by P'Off. I wouldn't let this place get down; I'm good at cooking, and P'Gun said that the head chef here is friendly, so I would not have any problem.

"Wow! This is huge!" Sun said in awe. I smiled. The waiter opened the door for us. We went inside and went to the head chef's office.

At first, the waiters were actually confused, but when I told them that I'm the new manager, they immediately knew that Jumpol's the one who sent me here. They guided me and Sun to one of the private dining rooms and told me to wait since the restaurant is busy and the head chef is as well.

Thank God, the head chef didn't take long to arrive. The door opened, revealing the head chef. Dr. Krist's husband

"Hello, Win," he said. I stood up and gave him a manly hug. And we both sat down. "Is this him already? Wow, how old are you now, little Sunny?"

"I'm there," Sun said, holding up three fingers.

"Aww, that's cute; it kind of reminds me of Off when he was little," P'Singto said. "So, what brought you two here?"

"Oh, I was just hoping to check the restaurant before I work here," I explained, and Phi just nodded and let me continue. "And I was hoping to add some dishes to the menu."

He smiled brightly and clapped his hands. "Perfect! Of course you can. Win," he said, standing up. "Come on, I'll show you the kitchen."

We stood up and walked out of the room. Sun decided to just walk, and P'Singto and I had a chat about things that were inside the restaurant. I kind of like how this place looks, and the interior design of it is just so awesome.

"You can leave Sun at the playpen over there," Phi said and pointed at the playpen that has a small bouncy house and a slide, and there are kids and a guard at the entrance.

"Me want pwaypwen!" Sun said. I went there and let him play with the other kids.

"Now, let's get to business," Phi said. We went inside the kitchen, and the smell of different foods had my stomach grumbling even though I had just eaten.

Phi showed me to different varieties of foods that are on the menu. He also introduced me to the chefs and waiters. The kitchen really is busy. He also let me taste some of it, and, oh boy, does it make me want to eat all of it?

No wonder P'Singto is the head chef. He manages the kitchen so well. I hope I'll do well as well. The tour continues and I also told the foods that I want to add to the menu. This will be a new chapter, and I hope it's a happy one.

---

||Bright's POV||

"Can we eat pork belly and miso soup?" Chatri asked as we walked inside the restaurant

"Yeah, but you have to eat your vegetables," I said. The waiter opened the door and guided us to our table.

He whined but nodded. Though I don't want to eat here since Adulkittiporn's the one who owns this restaurant, this is the nearest to the office, so I have no other choice. I have to bring Chatri to his tutor today after lunch.

The waiter took our order. I let him play with his tablet while we waited. I looked at my emails and reviewed all of them. Some are really troublesome but I'm glad I let Dew handle some underground stuff.

"Dada!" A kid shouted. I looked at Chatri and saw him busy playing the tablet. I was confused, but their small arms were wrapped around my waist.

I look on my side, and it's the same kid as before.

"Kid, what are you doing? I asked. He smiled and snuggled closer to me.

"Dad, what's wrong?" Chatri asked, looking up from the tablet.

"Nothing," I said, carefully taking the arms of the kid off of me. "Kiddo, I am not your dada; where's your parents?"

"No! Sun smwells, Dada," the kid said while pouting.

"Dad, who is he?" Chatri asked, looking at my side. "Hi, my name's Chatri Chiva-aree."

"Hi! I'm Sun."

"Vachiwin!" Someone shouted. I looked behind me and saw a tall and cute-looking guy running towards us.

When he saw me, he immediately stopped. His eyes went wide as we stared at each other.

"You're this kid's parent?" I asked.

He looks scared and nervous. Then suddenly the kid pulled me up and pulled me with him. He's still holding my hand; now me and the Omega are facing each other face-to-face. His scent is addicting.

"Papa and Dada smwell like!" The kid shouted with joy in his tone. While me and the Omega just stood there, not knowing what to do,

There are going to be a lot of explanations to do. And I don't plan on letting you go now, my little bunny.

---
It's rainy here 🌦️🥶🌧️