Chapter 18 : First time

Start from the beginning

3. If you want respect , you give respect. I won't tolerate any disrespect , if you do so there will be punishment. It can be orgasm denial, spanking , humiliation, edging, CBT and etcetera. It also applies to my friends if I take you to meet them. But if you are uncomfortable with any of them and anything that lies in your hard limits you tell me now.

4. You will have some safe words, if you use these I'll stop. This is not about my pleasure but yours as well. The safe words are red to stop, yellow to slow down and green to continue, if you want you can change them.

5. And last but not least you will give me verbal answers to let me know you're comfortable.

Is it clear or do you have any questions?"

I presented the ground rules I had set.

I wasn't those extreme doms who went way too hard on their subs for pleasure.

I was quite a decent and soft dom. Subs would often come upto me for scenes because I was as gentle in aftercare as rough as I would be in the scene.

He nodded and remembering the fifth
rule.

" Y-yes sir!"

"Good , it may take some time to get comfortable with the rules so I'll be patient since you never bottomed I believe. But that does not means you'll repeat the same mistakes again and again."

" Yes sir" he firmly replied.
I smiled , he was more confident now.

"Now do you have any thing to say before we begin?" He nodded.

"Shoot"

"I'm very new to this because I have never been a submissive neither the bottom one. I have always been a dominant person and so I don't know anything about being a sub. Which also means I'm a virgin back there.

My hard limit is humiliation. I don't want to hurt you because even a little bit disrespect sets me off like a time bomb.
I'm also a dom and I hate disrespect as much as you do.
You know what my position and work is in the supernatural world better than anyone else.
So I still have to maintain my dignity and power in front of my people. There might be certain cases or scenarios where I have to go against some of your rules, most probably rule 2. There are certain things which are to be kept only within the 15 rulers and not even their mates should know about it since they can be used as leverage for it.

I purposely have to be cold and strict asshole in front of my people to keep them in check. Because if they know that their eldest and most powerful ruler is submissive, they'll take me as weak which I don't have any problem with. It happened once with Nora and it ended horribly with an entire town burning down. If they know about our personal life and what our position is ,an entire race will stray from their path.

I'm new to the concept of submission , as the creature I am is a prideful one and vampires and werewolves would die rather than submit. All I ask is same respect and equality when we are in the presence of any supernatural.

Sir."
He said and looked at me to check if I was offended or angry. I never would be angry at him for setting his boundaries.
I also learned he was virgin in the back and despite the fact that I couldn't have cared if he wasn't I felt immense joy by knowing I was going to be his first and last.

"I will always respect your boundaries Nyx. I know what your position is in this and your world which is far important than mine as a CEO. What we do in our bedroom should not and will never concern others and I would respect your wishes ,if that respect is returned." I gently caressed his cheeks and he leaned into my touch. It was very brave of him to set his boundaries.