𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘

Jungkook looked at the address he had on his phone before looking at the building in front of him. Within a few hours, Jungkook was standing in front of the building and to be honest? He was hesitant. Yoongi was using Jungkook to make himself stronger and it worked so Jungkook was a little worried for himself but he needed to do this himself. Yoongi already ruined Taehyung's life and he didn't want Yoongi ruining anyone else's life and so he had to do this. He created Yoongi... so he wanted to end Yoongi yet Hoseok's words stuck with him.

Shaking off the thoughts, Jungkook decided he needed to turn off his emotions. Just for this because he knew if he left them on then he would give Yoongi a chance. Jungkook gave Yoongi that chance already and Yoongi didn't want it so... he was doing what was best for everyone around him. So with that Jungkook entered the building with a blank expression although he was determined to walk out of there alive and with Yoongi dead. He knew if he went in normally Yoongi would hear him and run and so Jungkook used his speed and within seconds he had Yoongi in his grasp as he flung the boy towards the tv.

Jungkook found Yoongi on a couch, drinking whatever the fuck he was drinking with the tv on. He looked relaxed for a moment before he looked back and saw Jungkook but it was too late as Jungkook had already got Yoongi. The moment Yoongi hit the tv, Jungkook went in again and picked him up by the throat before he grabbed the stake he had and plunged it into Yoongi's chest although it wasn't the heart. He wasn't planning on just killing Yoongi right then and there. Not yet, not without knowing why Yoongi choose this path again.

"What the fuck!" Yoongi groaned and tried to get the stake out of him but Jungkook just pushed it in deeper until it was sticking out the other side of Yoongi. There he pushed Yoongi onto the floor, grabbed the ropes, and stepped on Yoongi's neck just so he wouldn't go anywhere as he put on the gloves. Perhaps turning off his emotions was a little too much but at this point, he didn't care, literally. "Think I wouldn't find you?" Jungkook said as he reached for his bag and grabbed out the needles.

Jungkook had at least six of them. Using one of the six as he injected Yoongi who screamed as soon as the liquid entered his body. "Wrong. You've messed with the wrong vampire Yoongi. Forgetting who started this? Me. I created you and I will end you just like that." Jungkook picked up Yoongi who was groaning and thrashing as Jungkook tied him up and then broke the vervain onto the ropes so it began to burn Yoongi's ankles and wrists while Jungkook tied him to the chair. Not giving Yoongi a chance to even heal himself with the stake still inside him.

"I gave you a chance. I gave you everything that you needed to know and what did you do?" Jungkook broke another needle of vervain onto Yoongi's chest. "You killed my boyfriend," Yoongi screamed out but Jungkook stuffed a cloth into Yoongi's mouth which again, he broke the second last needle and had it on the cloth that he shoved into Yoongi's mouth. Every single feeling in Yoongi was burning. Every single bit of his flesh and body was on fire as tears began to form. Yoongi heard choking on the vervain running down his throat.

Yet Jungkook couldn't stop. There was so much anger, on himself and Yoongi that he just totally took out on Yoongi. "You took the help I was trying to give you for granted. I let you into a place where was supposed to be safe for Taehyung and you kill him? For what?! You must have known I wouldn't have let that slide. Now look at you, pathetic and still lost as ever!" Jungkook kicked back the chair and let Yoongi fall back before he took out the cloth and heard the cries of Yoongi.

This time they sounded real and honestly, Jungkook loved that he was finally getting through to Yoongi one way or another. Pain was the only way Jungkook got Yoongi to feel and so he just kept going and going until Yoongi was screaming for Jungkook to stop. "Stop! God please fucking stop!" Yoongi spat out as his head dropped. Breathing rigid as he then looked at Jungkook with a smile that turned into a laugh. "... You think I wanted your help? You're the las-last fucking person I would ask for help! I don't want or need your help! I'm not some charity fucking case and I'm not someone you need to fix! If I wanted fixing I would have been fixed!"

Jungkook grabbed at Yoongi's throat and the boy groaned with gritting teeth. "You're being bold for someone who doesn't have control of the situation. From the moment you changed you sought revenge. It shows in your eyes and that honestly fucking sucks Yoongi. You've been so focused on revenge that here you are again in the same situation. If you want to die so badly then why didn't you do it yourself?! End the suffering!" Jungkook yelled out while gripping Yoongi's throat.

With blood seeping down the side of Yoongi's mouth, the boy looked at Jungkook before he spat and managed to get out his words, "... Until you're dead... I will seek revenge for as long as I need. Until you're dead then I will do whatever I please! Kill me! Do it! For the love of fucking god just end me right now! Or are you gonna be the same little bitch and give me another chance?" Yoongi snicked at that but this time Jungkook punched Yoongi right in the face, over and over again until Yoongi started to bruise although the bruise would be gone within minutes.

Still, the blood came with it and Yoongi just took it. Over and over again Yoongi took it without a word and Jungkook just went at it. Gave it his all until finally he kicked Yoongi back once again but this time the chair broke. There Jungkook grabbed the stake out of Yoongi's chest and was about to stab Yoongi's heart but at the back of his head Hoseok's words stuck with him. It was like Hoseok's words were playing over and over again. 'Take care of Yoongi' 'Don't give up on him' and that stopped Jungkook as he stepped away from Yoongi.

His emotions were coming back to him and he tried to fight it but those damn words. Hoseok left Jungkook with those damn words and he didn't want to go against them. Though as Jungkook was having a fight with himself, Yoongi was recovering quickly and by the time Yoongi was healed, he grabbed the last vervain needle and was waiting for the perfect moment. Planning out how he could kill Jungkook with the vervain. It would stop Jungkook and he could rip out Jungkook's heart within seconds and so Yoongi took that chance.

Jungkook's back facing Yoongi, Jungkook heard something and as he turned he was ready for the impact but instead Taehyung stood in front of him who stood in front of Yoongi. Blood dripping onto the floor. "... You-You're sup-supposed to be d-dead-" Yoongi choked out as he looked up slowly from his chest to Taehyung who was in control of the situation now. His eyes blood shot red as the veins pumped blood to his eyes. "... I'm dead... just not fully." Taehyung simply answered before he pulled his arm out of Yoongi's chest but not without what he came for.

The moment Yoongi fell onto the floor, Jungkook looked at Taehyung's hand that had Yoongi's heart. The boy with an emotionless expression as he stared down at Yoongi who was choking on air. Blood seeping from the hole in Yoongi's chest before he started to turn grey. Then just before Yoongi could decay in front of the two, Taehyung crushed Yoongi's heart in his hold. The blood seeping down Taehyung's fingers and arm as it dripped onto the floor.

Jungkook was in pure shock of what the fuck just happened. Where the fuck did Taehyung come from?! and how didn't he notice that Taehyung was around? "Tae-" The moment Jungkook spoke, Taehyung dropped the no longer beating heart as his legs gave out and he fell onto the floor in the puddle of blood. His facial expression back to normal as he looked at Yoongi who was dead. Taehyung came here because he knew Jungkook wouldn't be able to do what he needed to do. Deep down though Taehyung wanted to do this. Yoongi took something from him and... he had to do this. To leave Jungkook's hands clean, he needed to dirty his own hands.

"... I killed Yoongi."