𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

Now a few weeks have passed and everything was going great. For Taehyung he was living his best human life with his job, friends and would even do things he never thought he would do either that would be with Jungkook or without. Either way he was living his best life he'd like to say. Namjoon and Jimin even took a step in their 'friendship' and decided to go on a date with a little bit of Taehyung's help. Being that Taehyung was rather close to the both of them, he was able to help the two get together and even help Namjoon plan out the date.

Jungkook started to make progress with Yoongi but it wasn't really... good progress? It was hard to explain. Yoongi was getting it down with the blood and all but the way he acted towards Jungkook was still viewed as him hating Jungkook and in no way was Yoongi suppose to just forgive Jungkook, he gets that but Jungkook thought maybe Yoongi would at least be a little nicer to him but whatever, he was helping Yoongi and it seemed to be working.

"I've had enough." Yoongi said as he walked back into his cell and sat down. Not gonna lie that would have made Jungkook laugh but if he did so then Yoongi would for sure snap. "We've barely even started." Jungkook stepped to the cell and opened the door but Yoongi didn't budge. Scratching at his eyebrow, Jungkook sighed. "You've drank every single bottle I've given you Yoongi. Do you even try fight it?" Jungkook asked and that only got Yoongi mad.

"Of course! You never trained me when I was a newbie. All I've knew for the past century is to kill and drink blood. I never had to limit myself so forgive me for not being so obedient!" Yoongi stared at Jungkook who was slowly closing the cell door. Clearly Yoongi was too mad to even speak to Jungkook and if Jungkook continued then he would probably end up in a fight with Yoongi just like a few days ago. Jungkook had to quickly take off Yoongi's ring and put him in sunlight just for Yoongi to stop and he figured that's why Yoongi was so pissed today.

"Do you plan to keep me in here until I drink a fucking drop?" Yoongi suddenly asked and Jungkook shook his head while sitting on the chair in front of the cell. Crossing his leg over the other. "No. You're stuck in there until you can control your cravings. So far from what I can tell," Jungkook checked the fake watch on his wrist, "You're not getting out anytime soon." Jungkook put his wrist down and Yoongi snarled, just about to attack Jungkook. How? He doesn't know but he stopped once he heard footsteps coming down.

"Jungkook, hey, I need your help." Seokjin rushed down with bloody hands. Jungkook stood up as soon as he saw Seokjin's hands but settled down once Seokjin spoke up about the blood, "Oh- no this is mine don't worry. I figured out how to take the chips out. I got four of five but the fifth one is just below my shoulder, right here." Seokjin slipped off his shirt and felt the place where the chip was for Jungkook to see before he turned and gave Jungkook a sharp knife. "Can you slice my skin open and grab it out? Should be there."

Jungkook blinked a few times as he looked at the knife before he sighed and nodded while grabbing it. "How'd you even find them?" Jungkook asked as he cut open Seokjin's skin with one slice and that made Jungkook make a disgusted face but it became worse once he was digging in Seokjin's skin for a fucking chip. "Namjoon suggested I use a coin and so I was just pressing it against my skin seeing if it would stick and bam, found them." Seokjin grunted a bit once Jungkook pulled out the chip but he turned and slipped on his shirt.

Feeling his wound already closing, Seokjin rolled back his shoulders. "That's better. I feel free again." Seokjin grabbed the chip from Jungkook's hand as Yoongi watched from the cell. Observing the two who were talking as he then looked at his hands then started to gently rub his wrists. He was injected with the same thing he did to Seokjin so... he should have the same thing shouldn't he? The feeling of having a chip in him made him so uncomfortable it brought chills to Yoongi but he quickly discarded that as he looked at Seokjin who was leaving the room with Jungkook.

"So hey uh, since you know, I was all up in you looking for the chip. Could you watch Yoongi?" Jungkook said while following Seokjin who scoffed a bit, "Saying you're all up in me is... weird, Jungkook." Seokjin stopped and turned to Jungkook who thought over his wording and was soon agreeing. "Right, yeah. Forget that but the Yoongi part?" Jungkook bit down on his bottom lip and Seokjin took a moment before he nodded. "Yeah. Where you going?" He asked.

"Back to Seoul to get Taehyung's van? his house? home van? I really don't know but we'll probably be gone for the night." Jungkook mentioned as he started to walk again but this time Seokjin followed. "Van?" Seokjin looked confused and Jungkook nodded, "Yeah. He lives in a van but it's so much nicer than what you think it is. Like a home, inside a van." Jungkook sucked in a sharp breath. Obviously he was not good with words but he made it work.

"Jimin has been taking care of it while Taehyung is here but Jimin thinks I live in Seoul and Taehyung is just staying the nights at 'my place'" Jungkook said with hand gestures which made Seokjin laugh, "Your place huh? I get it though but tell him not to lie constantly. It'll bite him in the ass for sure and even Namjoon since you know, he's also apart of this equation." Seokjin reminded Jungkook who agreed since he knew that lying constantly would just come back and ruin everything so he would have to talk to Taehyung about that too.

"Speaking of the chatterbox, where is he?" Seokjin asked as he grabbed a cup from the cupboards then poured some blood just halfway and turned to Jungkook who couldn't help but chuckle at the 'chatterbox' comment. "Chatterbox is with Jimin but I'll be meeting up with him." Jungkook grabbed a bottle of water although it wasn't what he wanted but he needed to cut down on blood. The craving were starting to get out of hand due to him feeding off Taehyung but it was very much consensual and it was Taehyung always offering Jungkook.

"He's been with Jimin a lot huh?" Seokjin mentioned and Jungkook nodded at that. "I think it messed with him. Those weeks of me having to keep him safe and all. It's good that he's back to his normal living lifestyle you know? I like that he's not involving himself in these things anymore." Jungkook mentioned but Seokjin took that a different way. "Do you think Taehyung would be better off without you know... the whole vampire thing?" Seokjin asked since he genuinely wanted to know.

Jungkook stayed quiet though since he didn't know how to answer that. It was a tricky question for Jungkook at least. Of course he thought Taehyung would be better off without knowing about vampire and being involved but at the same time if Taehyung wasn't involved, Jungkook couldn't be in the picture. Or maybe he could be but then he'd just be basing everything off of lies and he didn't want to repeat that. Though Taehyung looked so happy being able to live his life knowing vampires weren't after him so it made Jungkook question his decision of keeping Taehyung around but thinking about leaving Taehyung also hurt him.

"... Sensitive question?" Seokjin asked as he put his cup aside. Jungkook breaking out of his thoughts as he shrugged. "It's complicated to speak what I feel." But with Taehyung the words would flow without Jungkook even knowing. "Either way, as long as you're happy Jungkook." Seokjin patted Jungkook's shoulder and Jungkook forced a smile as Seokjin walked off but the smile fell as soon as he was alone. Now he was really overthinking it all. Did he make the right choice? Or was he making a choice that made him happy? Times like this he just needed Hoseok. Hoseok always knew the right thing to say, just like Taehyung.

It was different though. Jungkook couldn't just openly talk to Taehyung about how he didn't want Taehyung involved with this vampire stuff. Taehyung would never listen to Jungkook about that. So with a sigh, Jungkook shook off his feelings and rolled his shoulders back. He spent enough time thinking, he needed to get to Taehyung before he had the nagging boy on his ass.