𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢

Although it wasn't looking good for the three, they were just getting started. Still, the hunters didn't make it easy whatsoever. Namjoon managed to drag himself over to the hunter that Jungkook killed just feet away from him and grabbed the gun in his pocket. Being that the three hunters were focused on Hoseok and Jungkook, Namjoon was able to cock the gun and shoot the bullet directly through one of the hunter's heads. An instant drop to the floor as Namjoon cocked the gun once again which now had the hunter's attention.

"He has a gun!" One yelled and by the time one shot at Namjoon, Jungkook had gotten free and was ripping the head off the hunter that shot at Namjoon who was digging for the bullet that was launched in his collarbone. "Drop it." Jungkook stood behind the last hunter standing. The hunter put his hands up and dropped the gun that he was holding before getting on his knees once Jungkook forced him down. Tying up his hands and pushing him to the ground. "Ah fuck!" Hoseok pulled the last dagger out of his stomach and fell to the ground.

Jungkook taking that time to dig for the bullet in his skin while having his foot on the hunter's back. Not a word coming from the hunter as Namjoon pushed himself up against the back door and breathed out. "That was so fucking close," Namjoon mumbled out while resting his head against the door. While Hoseok and Namjoon healed up, Jungkook grabbed the hair of the hunter and pulled it back just to hear a disturbing groan. "Wheres the rest of your little friends huh?" Jungkook asked while pulling his hair back more.

Every little tug was painful for the hunter. Although he was in pain all he did was laugh. "You have no remorse, no shame do you?" The hunter responded to Jungkook who scoffed. "I'm a vampire, what do you expect?" Jungkook said and all the hunter did was scoff before he spoke up. "And now you see why we must kill you. You're nothing but a monster. You're the spawn of the devil and no matter what you do they'll find you! They'll kill you no matter how many years it takes! You can't cheat death! You shouldn't ever cheat death!" The male started to yell as he talked.

"Jungkook!" Hoseok managed to get out once he saw the hunter grab the wooden spear next to him, roll over and try stabbing Jungkook but Jungkook had grabbed his wrist. His eyes were red and focused on the hunter. "You can't cheat death huh?" Jungkook said with a breathy chuckle. Biting into his wrist, Jungkook forced open the hunter's mouth and put his bleeding wrist to his mouth. "Lookin' a little thirsty, why don't you have a drink," Jungkook said before he pulled off the trashing male that had his blood in his system now. Trying to spit out the blood, the hunter got on all fours but it was hopeless as Jungkook snapped his neck and let the body fall.

"Jungkook-" Hoseok looked at the body on the floor with widened eyes. "What... why?" Hoseok asked Jungkook who still had red eyes while looking at the body. "I have a plan." Jungkook looked at Hoseok before picking up the body. "Give Namjoon some blood. Listen out for intruders. I'll be back." Jungkook put the body over his shoulder and took him down to the cages he hasn't used in a long time. "This is a bad idea." Hoseok talked to himself before looking over at Namjoon who was passed out but was just waking up.

"What happened?" Namjoon asked while grabbing the blood bag from Hoseok. "Jungkook just turned one of the hunters," Hoseok said with a sigh. "That never goes well," Namjoon said as he finished taking a few gulps of the blood. "Yeah. What happened to you?" Hoseok asked as he grabbed the wooden bullet that was stained with blood next to Namjoon. "That and when I bit into him," Namjoon pointed at the hunter, "It felt like my mouth and throat were on fire. It was like I was drinking actual lava." Namjoon cleared his throat. "And you felt weakened?"

Namjoon nodded the moment Jungkook came in and started dragging the bodies outside. Not wasting a moment talking but instead, he got rid of the bodies and piled them up before setting them on fire. Walking into the house, Jungkook looked at Hoseok and Namjoon who were staring at Jungkook. "Are you gonna tell us about your little plan or are you leaving us in the dark?" Namjoon asked Jungkook who slid his tongue across his bottom lip. "We're using the hunters against themselves," Jungkook spoke.

"We can't cheat death right?" Jungkook said while grabbing a blood bag. "The hunters hate vampires. So what happens when they become one themselves?" Jungkook hinted to Namjoon and Hoseok who were still a little lost until Hoseok spoke up. "If they hate vampires so much then... they would hate being vampires, wouldn't they? So-" As Hoseok was speaking, they heard rattles from the cages coming from below.

The three didn't waste any time heading downstairs. Namjoon being a little bit slower than the two considering he still felt a little weakened. The hunter who was now a vampire was thrashing around in the cage. Trying to get himself out by running into the cage but would fail and fall onto the floor. Everything around him was heightened. His headaches and every little noise made him paranoid. "Well, look who just cheated death." Jungkook sat on a chair close to the cage.

The hunter looked at Jungkook with a heartbroken expression once he learned that he was turned into a monster he grew up hating. "Now how does it feel being the spawn of the devil? Does your gum ache? You fangs should be aching for blood." Jungkook grabbed out his blood bag and popped it all over his hand that started to drip onto the floor. A little pool of blood on the floor while Jungkook looked at the male that was staring at the blood with bloodshot eyes. Half from wanting to go for the blood and half from him trying so hard not to cry.

Now just before the hunter could break down in front of Jungkook, he pulled out the gun loaded with wooden bullets. "I'll give you this." Jungkook offered and the hunter didn't waste time trying to grab the gun but Jungkook held it back. "For the price of you telling me what your plan is." Jungkook sat back with a devilish smirk. It's been a long long while since Hoseok saw this side of Jungkook come out. The moment Taehyung left, so did the new Jungkook who flipped his switch over to the Jungkook that... just... didn't care. About anything but killing.

The hunter looked stuck but he didn't want to feel like this. To be what Jungkook is and so he spilled every little detail to Jungkook just for that stupid gun. "We travel in groups of ten! I don't know where or when the others will arrive! T-The leader... wants to tire you all out first before he comes. We have... guns, nets, vervain in our blood..." The male mentioned as he looked at the blood on the floor. So much blood... one little swoop and he could.. no! The male shook his head. "Vervain... what is that?!" Namjoon stepped up once he heard the male.

The male looked up at Namjoon. "... It's a herb that protects us. If you bite into us then your throat and digestive tract will burn. Which gives us time to kill you and if not then you'll just be weakened for a good amount of time. Vervain in any form will burn you, from what I've learned." The male said with breathy intakes. "You must really hate the fact that I've made u cheat death. You just openly gave away your friend's plan." Jungkook snickered.

"... You may love this for you but I never... never! choose this way of living! You... you're monsters!" The male said with a broken voice. "I'm not like you... I'll never be like you. I would rather die human! but because of you!" The male grabbed onto the bars of the cage and looked Jungkook dead in the eye. "Because of you... I was forced to cheat death." The boy started to tear up and that brought back old memories of Jungkook and his past. "You may just see us as prey but you did this. You and your 'family' of vampires! You're dead! You have no point in being on this earth so just let us kill you!! Just Di-" And before he could finish, Jungkook shot the male right in the heart.

Watching the male still and freeze up, he managed to crack a small smile before he fell onto his knees and began to decay right in front of Jungkook who watched without making a facial expression. He was blank... just like his past self would always do. There was never a trace of regret on Jungkook's face and to be honest... that worried Hoseok just a little bit. "... We should get ready for the next group," Jungkook said as he dropped the gun and walked upstairs. Leaving both Hoseok and Namjoon in the room with the now-dead hunter/vampire.