"It's not your fault about me and Jungkook, I chose to hurt him myself." Jimin answered "You may be right about not forgiving you easily, I mean, I can't Just do it..." He continued looking at Valerie shooting her the warmest smile ever, since then Valerie could only stay quiet -somehow she felt something weird as Jimin continued. 

"I don't know how much you've resent me for being close to Jungkook, but I hope you won't see me as an enemy anymore. Jungkook is free, I'm away from him forever and I don't plan on meeting him again- even if I do want to I can't." Jimin. 

"Jungkook wanted to, you know.. But it's hard for me to agree to him, I don't want to put him in danger because of how a mess I am, I can't afford to ruin how perfect Jungkook is. So if you want to get him back, go. You are perfect, and you seem like you can give him all his needs just like he wants to" Jimin smiled again. Valerie can't process everything, she didn't plan to feel things she shouldn't while talking to Jimin- What's wrong with her. 

",Jungkook doesn't deserve me, I don't deserve him. I can't be with him after everything I did. You were right if it wasn't for me, If I listened to your warnings, then Seokjin hyung and Namjoon hyung won't break up. You won't do anything if I just stayed away, but I didn't listen. I didn't listen so you did what you did. It's my fault why you did it. It was all me from the beginning. That's why I'm staying away, and hurting him was the only way we both can leave each other." 

Valerie stayed quiet but deep inside, even if she denies it, she felt very guilty. Was it really right from the beginning to hurt everyone Jungkook is happy around, just to get him back..?

Jungkook doesn't want her anymore... So what's the point of all this?

~

"It's quite late have you seen Jimin?" Aera says while looking at Ellis. 

"No how would I see him? I work outside the campus. And you were with me most of the time" Ellis answered while looking back at Aera. Namjoon looked at the time, it's still 10 pm. 

"We can wait for him for another hour, Jimin's not a kid. He could still be in the library reading books nonstop." Namjoon says while looking at Aeratrying to calm her down since she cant just stay put. All of them seemed to agree to what Namjoon suggested and they waitedfor Jimin for another hour. 

They all got back to what their doing and waited. But after an hour and a half, there was no Jimin who came back. 

"Fuck, no Namjoon. There's no way he's still in the library! it's fucking midnight" Aera says while standing up from her chair and walks towards Namjoon who also got up from Aera's bed. 

She tried to dial his phone but a familiar ringtone played after she dialed Jimin's phone. There was no way he would go out and leave his phone when he's going to be gone for so long.

"Where would he even go," Namjoon mumbled while looking back at Aera who now looked paranoid. He got up and grabbed his keys, quickly sliding a Jacket on and going out. "Hey, Ellis stay here and call us if Jimin's back okay?" Aera also hurried to go out while grabbing her jacket. 

Ellis was left alone like that. 

~

It's been a few hours when they began to search for Jimin around the campus but it was no use, they kept asking around even though the guards were the only ones awake. Jungkook and Yoongi came after an hour or two of searching. They didn't hesitate to help them, especially Jungkook who began to panic as soon as Yoongi ran over to his place telling him about Jimin. 

They've been searching for hours, but still there were no signs of Jimin. The sun's beginning to rise but none of them stopped looking around. 

"Where are you Jimin?" Namjoon yawned looking at Jungkook who did the same.