Chapter 34

Several well-dressed brothers and buddies, looking blankly at the big boy who was half hugged by the buddies, had to accept a fact.

    The atmosphere became more and more weird.

    An Wuhao thought it was the fault of his blind grin, so he put away his small eyes, watched his nose and nose, and flipped through the menu.

    "Don't touch it, it's dirty." Huo Yunchuan stretched out his hand, took the menu in An Wuzheng's hand, and put it aside.

    Jiang Shaofei said, "I call the waiter to come in and clean up." So he got up and went out, leaving Ji Mingjue and Chen Chu with big eyes and small eyes, wanting to speak, but afraid that they would say something wrong.

    Chen Chu's personality is relatively calm and reliable. Even if his heart is overwhelmed, he can still remain calm: "So, what's the situation now? How many months have it been?"

    He felt ridiculous when he asked.

    A boy is pregnant.

    This answer is well known. He only read the report today and replied in a low voice: "Six and a half weeks, two days to seven weeks away." The

    doctor said that the baby is only the size of peanuts, and the picture is not visible for the time being.

    "Well, it's almost seven weeks." Huo Yunchuan still held his arms, fingers tight, and looked at the friends on the opposite side: "When you came in together, Shao Fei didn't tell you about it?"

    Ji Mingjue and Chen Chu shook his head unanimously: "No." That girl didn't say anything, just let them come in and see by themselves!

    As a result, as soon as I came in, I saw my buddy holding a young-toothed teenager. The picture couldn't bear to look directly at the scene, and they exploded upright.

    "Since I am pregnant, then the suspension of school is excusable." Chen Chu looked at An Wuhao's youthful and invincible face and sighed: "Go and finish your studies two years later. Don't be afraid, anyway. Now that you are still so young, let Yun Chuan take good care of you."

    Ji Mingjue was still dumbfounded, and nodded in agreement when he heard the words, thinking that the buddy was right.

    An Wuzheng also nodded, and the intention in his heart was what Chen Chu said, let Huo Yunchuan help him, otherwise the baby would not have the conditions to give birth.

    "Let's give it a hand." Jiang Shaofei came in with the waiter and quickly cleaned up the tabletop.

    In a short while, Huo Yunchuan's dishes were brought up one after another, the most conspicuous of which were the two red and bright boiled prawns.

    The cold-faced man rolled up his sleeves, cleaned his hands with a wet towel, grabbed a shrimp, peeled off the shell, dipped in the sauce, and sent the tender shrimp to the boy's mouth.

    Several big brothers stared at the safe mouth, and when they saw him lingering, they became anxious in unison, thinking, open your mouth, this shrimp is good, sweet and fresh.

    And Anwu, in front of so many people, for a while, I don't know whether I want to eat or not... The

    only thing that is certain is that this shrimp is really good, with a sweet fragrance under the nose.

    Unable to resist the temptation of his beloved food, An Wuhao quickly opened his mouth and took away the shrimp from Huo Yunchuan's fingertips. During the period, he lowered his eyes and pretended that he was not being watched.