Chapter 48

After the incident, a certain unspeakable thick atmosphere spread in the bedroom, as long as an adult knows what happened here.

    An Wuhao retracted his somewhat overused hand, and shook his face hotly.

    Then turn over and go to the bathroom to clean.

    Huo Yunchuan lay down on the bed for a while, got up and followed.

    "Are you okay?" He asked An Wuhao with his eyes down in the mirror, worried.

    "It's okay," An Wuhao said, but he didn't feel ashamed to turn his red palm up: "I'm done." He rushed with water and was about to leave.

    "Wait." Huo Yunchuan immediately drew a towel, pulled An Wuhao's hands, and helped the other party carefully wipe them clean: "It's all red." When wiping, he inevitably turned up and saw the palm of his hand.

    The old man who was satisfied just now changed after just a few breaths.

    But he wiped it wisely and let it go.

    An Wuzheng wanted to say thank you. Fortunately, he remembered what Huo Yunchuan had said in time and shut his mouth.

    "Then I will go back to sleep." He turned and left the bathroom.

    The scent of blushing and heartbeat still remained in the blanket, and it seemed to be lingering after lying down.

    Unscathed, he got up unbearably, grabbed the quilt with both hands, and shook his arms vigorously a few times.

    That's better.

    Upon seeing this, Huo Yunchuan said: "Would you like to change the quilt?"

    An Wuzheng said: "No need."

    It was getting late now, and he didn't bother to get up when he lay down.

    Huo Yunchuan nodded and said nothing.

    The little angel with a particularly long reflection arc stayed in the arms of his spouse, Mr. Huo, and asked: "Is your grandfather easy to get along with?"

    The man holding him replied, "It's easy to get along with." After a pause, he kissed him and said, "He is also your grandfather."

    An Wuhang was stunned, but legally it was indeed: "Uh, okay." He The memory of his own grandfather was very unfamiliar, and he only had a small impression: "Good night..."

    He closed his eyes after he said, and soon fell asleep.

    "Good night." Huo Yunchuan whispered.

    There were all kinds of weird things in the dream of An Wushu, and it dawned without knowing it.

    I didn't vomit this morning, I just felt a little sick when I brushed my teeth.

    Aunt Zhang brought a lot of ingredients in the morning, including meat and vegetables.

    After getting Huo Yunchuan's approval, An Wuhao plunged into the kitchen and followed Aunt Zhang to prepare the ingredients for the evening.

    In this way, you can do everything at night.

    Aunt Zhang originally refused, but Anwu persisted, she accepted.

    This lovely aunt was a little nervous: "Auntie came to Mr. Huo, this is the first time to help entertain guests. It's really a bit nervous."

    An Wuzheng looked at her: "Auntie, don't worry, Yun Chuan's friends are all very easy to get along with. "