Chapter 4

Because I just came in the afternoon, the front desk still remembers the part-time student with very young teeth.

    "Come on, I'll take you in. You have to change your clothes before you can go to work." The front desk said, let An Wuhao follow him: "After you change your clothes in a while, someone will teach you the rules."

    An Wuhao nodded: "Okay, thank you The

    young lady at the front desk asked again: "How tall are you?"

    An Wuhao said: "1.78 meters." The

    young lady looked back at him, her beautiful waist and long legs, thinking, "You are so thin." , It’s about the size of 175 for you." When I get

    to the office, I will register first and then pick up the clothes.

    The size of one hundred and seventy-five is really suitable for safe and sound, and he outlines his waist and legs tangibly.

    Then Quan Ge sent someone to teach him how to learn the rules, how to greet guests, how to sell drinks, and so on. He was not only a newcomer, but also two.

    It seems that summer is the peak time for job hunting.

    "How many types of wine do you know?" The veteran who took them is called Brother Hui, the second in command of male sales.

    The other two newcomers recognized the wine on the table very easily.

    "This is Remy Martin, this is Black Rum, this is...Louis XIII..." The newcomer paused: "This wine is very expensive."

    Brother Hui grinned: "Can sell Louis XIII, you Do you know how much the commission is?"

    Several newcomers shook their heads and pricked their ears to listen, including those who wanted to make money.

    "The commission for selling a bottle of Louis XIII is 600 yuan." Brother Hui said: "We have no shortage of wealthy guests in the club. Can you sell it on your lips, don't you know?"

    The commission for a bottle of wine is 600 yuan. Piece?

    If you are stunned, how much does this bottle of wine cost?

    Later, he didn't listen carefully to what Hui brother said, thinking of Louis XIII.

    One bottle is 600 yuan, and one bottle is sold at night, and it costs 20,000 yuan a month... I

    have never seen a student party with so much money, so be careful.

    After a while, Brother Hui began to talk about the precautions for anti-wolf: "You are all men, and the situation is much better than the female sales side, but you must know that sales are not accompanied by wine, that is what the lady and the duck do. We are regular. The staff of the club. If they are taken advantage of, the small scenes can be solved by their own emotional intelligence. I can’t

    figure it out by myself.” Brother Hui’s words reassured the rookies present, but they also knew that working in entertainment venues would be occupied. Cheap points are inevitable.

    Many people choose this business, they will be somewhat psychologically prepared.

    Unless someone like An Wuhao thinks that sales are sales.

    Anyway, this job is just an experiment, he thinks about the big deal and will not do it, it depends on the situation.

    After another half an hour, at nine o'clock, guests came to the clubhouse one after another.