Chapter 118

Embarrassed and speechless, the young

    man sat up with a pillow and asked: "Did you see Dundun?" The man who was playing with it with his head down, replied concisely: "Look." This time it was done. It was a little bit strangled when I was late.

    "Oh, then..." Before the words were finished, a tall figure shrouded him, making him forget what he wanted to say.

    The only certainty is that it must be a dispensable nonsense...

    "Chao Chao." Huo Yunchuan shouted.

    The enchanting atmosphere spread in the room, and the other party's calm and unwilling actions eroded the young man's consciousness.

    His easy-to-injury eyes, after smearing them with fingers a few times, turned into a rouge-like color.

    Even Anwu himself can't tell whether the drops of water on the eyelids are the sweat dripping from the forehead, or the physiological tears from the eyes.

    Or maybe I don't want to admit that I cry like a mentally retarded person.

    "..."

    "Chao Chao?" Huo Yunchuan stretched out his hand, picked up the half of his face that had fallen on the pillow, and suddenly felt the wetness of his hand.

    The surprised and distressed man had a brief hesitation.

    "It's okay..." At this time, An Wuhao said, but found that his voice was so hoarse that he was so hoarse: "Cough cough."

    After half an hour, a lamp was lit in the dimly lit room with the curtains drawn.

    The young man who felt that he had finally come alive, struggled to pick up a strip of pillow and set it up between the two to keep a certain distance: "You animal, I want to rest for a while..."

    He exhaled loudly.

    Huo Yunchuan had no expression on his face: "..."

    Looking at the delicate and frail daughter-in-law, he couldn't think of a second way besides being used to each other.

    After a while.

    The young man who was resting accidentally turned his head and glanced, only to find that the frantic object was doing push-ups next door.

    Is it an anti-human and anti-social guy?

    Huo Yunchuan's vigorous performance horrified An Wushu who had a negative five combat strength.

    So Anwu hurriedly got up, put on a torn pajamas, and rolled out of the bed in a hurry.

    "Where to go?" Huo Yunchuan asked when he stopped doing push-ups.

    "I think I'm going to have a baby, I'll have a baby first." An Wuhao talked nonsense more frantically than the other party.

    It was impossible for Huo Yunchuan to believe such a flawed excuse, so he quickly retrieved the opponent, which took less than a second.

    "Yun Chuan..." An Wuzheng yelled in a flustered manner.

    "It seems that you have a good rest?" President Huo Da, who restrained him, said with a joking smile: "Then let's play a game of police and prisoners, okay?"

    That afternoon, Anwu had a miserable life. .

    But after all, it's still a matter of seeking benevolence and benevolence, seeking [BEEP] and [BEEP].