Chapter 25

The breakfast my mother made was white porridge with fried dough sticks. Everyone ate with relish. Only An Wuhao swallowed the fried dough sticks. It didn't mean he wanted to eat. He wanted to vomit.

    "Here you are." The big root fried dough sticks bought downstairs were given to his younger brother, and he ate porridge by himself.

    Dad looked at it and said, "Why has Wuhao changed his mouth? Don't eat such fragrant fried dough sticks."

    An Wuhao said, "I'm afraid I will vomit when I ride in the car." Then he finished the porridge and took the'nanny bag' given by Mr. Huo. 'There are umbrellas, wet paper towels, bottled dried fruit preserves inside.

    And a small blanket with a beaming pattern...

    At half past eight, the whole family was dressed neatly and went out as a group.

    My mother and sister wore brightly colored slim-fitting dresses, with delicate light makeup on their faces, and the rate of turning their heads after going out was high.

    Dad is more than forty people, and his figure is pretty good among his peers.

    Wearing a casual suit is also very stylish.

    An Wuhao and his younger brother are simpler, they are T-shirts, shorts and sneakers.

    "Mr. Ann, Mrs. Ann, are you going out?" I met a neighbor in the same community on the road. I was really envious of seeing this family.

    "Yes, Mrs. Chen." Ding Wei knows that these full-time housewives are envious of themselves, have high education and a good job, and their husbands and children are all obedient.

    Sometimes she feels that this is quite content.

    Although there are also pressures, the situation of middle-class families is like this. Life is so-so, and there are more shortcomings than the rest.

    The house is the money that parents have saved for a lifetime, and they bought the full amount when the couple got married. They don't know how many colleagues envy them without the pressure of mortgage.

    The car is a new car that was replaced a few years ago. The Honda Civic borrowed a mortgage of 70 to 80 thousand and paid it back for two years.

    In the past, the couple commuted to get off work together, and driving out was considered convenient and cost-effective; since the couple separated from the company, Ding Wei went to work by car, and Ancheng also went to work by car.

    After all, he came from a small city, and he was promoted to a class by studying. Ancheng's core concepts are hardworking, thrifty and tolerant. This part of the gene has been passed down to their second child, but unfortunately the second child can't read books, and the best part of his body is hard work and hard work.

    Ann, hard-working and innocent, sitting by the window, with a beaming blanket on her abdomen, and licorice-flavored plums in her mouth.

    "Brother and I want too." An Wuji fits his age well in terms of eating.

    "Eat." My brother gave him the whole can.

    The elder sister holding her arms looked strange, what did she see the younger brother drinking? Soak the wolfberry in water? Get in the car and hold a small blanket? Wet paper towel umbrellas! Isn't this a must for delicate girls?

    "The cup was also given by someone else?"

    Fortunately, my sister's voice was so small that my parents didn't hear me chatting.