But I definitely can't leave Vernon like this.

My hands travel from the top of his nose, tapping it twice, then to the back of his ear, tapping it once, then to his forehead to draw a circle counterclockwise.

From his gigantic wolf form, he transforms back to his human form, making it easier for me to carry him. I try to pick him up but fail completely.

Where did my muscles go?! Did I really let myself go this much?!

Once upon a time, I could've pick him up with ease even in his wolf form.

"Isn't that your husband?" Taehyung asks, very suspicious.
"This is Vernon and if someone could help me, that would be great" I say, trying my best to get him moving.

Jungkook comes in and scoops him up in his arms with great ease.
"Where do you want him?" Jungkook asks.
"The couch" I quickly answer. Jungkook lays Vernon down as I said.

"Oh wow" Jimin breathes out as he sticks out his arm to admire his fully healed arm.
"It actually worked?" Yoongi asks with wide eyes and disbelief.

Jimin runs a hand over his new curse. He tries to wipe it off more aggressively once he realises it's not coming off.

"Welcome to your new curse" I tell Jimin from the couch.
"What do you mean curse?" Seokjin glares me down.
"Don't worry. I'll help get rid of it" I nonchalantly say.

"Ok. Then do it" Yoongi intercepts again.
"It's not that easy like healing his arm. It's gonna take a while" I calmly tell him.

"How long exactly?" Taehyung asks.
"Am I going to die?" Jimin slowly starts freaking out.

"You won't die-I think" I say the last part, looking away.
"I think? I think?! 'I think' is not good enough!"  Namjoon shouts.

"At least I know where to start so stop shouting" I calmly reply.

"Ok. Let's go. What do we do?" Jungkook gets pumped up.
"You can go home. I'll get Jimin sorted" I say.

"I don't trust you" Yoongi deadpans.
"Why would I lie? I'm being nice here" I say.
"Still don't trust you" he insists, crossing his arms.
"We will go with you" Seokjin says with resolve. My eyes slightly widen.

"All of you?" I question, looking at each of them. They all nod with determination. Jimin looks touched, smiling towards the floor.

"It's going to be a difficult trip. And it might take really long and you must know that my long is long" I say.
"Yes yes. Where do we start?" Seokjin brushes it off.

"Alright. You see Vernon's eyes? This is a power of a very specific sorcerer. I don't know what that stupid snake wants but I guess we'll just have to find out" I tiredly sigh.
"Ok. Where is this guy?" Jungkook says with determination.

"Hold up. I can travel easily. You all will just hold me back. I will do majority of what needs to be done" I boredly say.
"No way" Yoongi shuts me down.

"And why not?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"How do we know that you'll actually help us? What if you just use that time to run away?" he questions. I rub my eyes.

"Do you know how much longer it will take if I had to drag your butts everywhere?" I say, trying not to get annoyed.
"Too bad" Yoongi says as if it's final.

"Sure. It's his funeral" I say as I lazily look at Jimin. He visibly gulps, frantically looking at the others.

"...Maybe...it is a better idea if we let her go alone" Hoseok slowly says.