Chapter 12 - Preparing for a festival: I

------------------

One month (and a week) before the sports festival, the school was still going on as the students were informed that they would have a week off before the festival to prepare, but until then normal classes continue.

Some students were already starting to train some were focusing more on studies, some students tried a mix of both.

Izuku was just gonna do what he always does, train his ass off.

Izuku got done with the physical portion of his training and was now gonna move on to "combat", Kendo not being here affect that part.

Izuku dodges that's something he does a lot of. He jumps back and flips his body to dodge tendrils, as soon as he hit the ground he sidesteps and dodges two more.

He's breathing heavily, he feels like he's gonna throw up. He jumps back once again and ducks as soon as he feels his boots dig into the sand.

He jumps forward and front rolls away from more tendrils, 'just a bit longer,'.

He keeps dodging, he keeps moving, he keeps pushing himself.

His body hurts.

His body feels like shit.

But he keeps moving.

He dodges another tendril but, from the corner of his eyes, he sees something black coming at him. He throws himself the other way.

"auhhh"

Blood splashes from his arm, and he loses the Lil balance he had. He hits the ground and starts rolling back "grr".

Izuku looks at his left arm and sees the tendril got a good slash, 'damm,'.

He looks up and his eye widen...

10 tendrils coming right for him, inches away from his face...

His body moves on its own and he jumps to the right, he feels pain coming from his left arm. He hates it.

He watches and feels the tendrils hit the sand full force.

"...just...damm it!" he says breathing heavily as each word leaves his lips, he pushed himself a lot today, he feels the effects of today's training. He hates them.

The tendrils almost take a more soft showing as they start retreating inside of Izuku.

He looks down at the sand. It's late, he doesn't know how late just knows the sun has set and the only light he's got are the ones coming from the light posts.

He finally sighs and moves his body to sit down on the sand, he closes his eyes and starts turning to face the sea.

He looks at the sea, it's nice, it probably nice to jump in right now. He watches and small waves hit the sand in an almost looping motion kind of way.

He sighs and then decided to look at his left arm. There's blood not much, but enough to weaken him at this point. His sleeve is ruined, he has to make sure his mom doesn't find out.

He goes over to his bag and takes out a mini first aid kit if you will. He pulls the sleeve of his black shirt up and starts cleaning the blood off his skin and starts raping his arm up.

He goes through his bag and finds a bag of coffee beans and eats a few 'that should make it heal before I get to the cafe,'.

He sighs and starts finding his spear shirt. 'Gonna be going down to the underworld tomorrow, hmm maybe go to the forest and hunt' he thought as he was taking his sweaty black long-sleeved shirt off.