Chapter 7 - Class Rep

--------

*Smack*

"AH! did you have to hit me," Izuku said.

Momoko nodded "yes, it's been two days and you still haven't learned how to tie a damm tie," she says.

Izuku shrugged "do I need to know, I don't even like ties"

Momoko shacked her head "how do you learn the basics of sign language, aura sensing, and learn forms of combat, super quickly, and yet a tie is giving you trouble" she said.

"I don't know, I guess I just really don't care about learning how to"

"You should care, you gotta look good for all those girls in UA," she says.

Izuku rolls his eyes "Momoko" he says and sighs.

"Just figure it out already and she gonna stop bugging you," Yasuo said as he brought over a cup of coffee to where Izuku and Momoko were sitting.

Izuku sighs as he grabs his tie and starts tieing it again.

*smack*

"No! I'm starting to think you're doing this on purpose," she says

Izuku rubs where she hit him "I'm not, but I much rather use the time to learn how to seance someone aura better," he says.

"Learn how to tie the damm tie and we will continue with aura teaching," she says.

Izuku gives a defeated sigh.

"Well anyway, speaking of aura and all that when the last time you'd been in the underworld," Yasuo asks.

"It been almost 2-week?" Izuku says

"Really! it's not like you be away for that long," Yasuo said.

"Yeah, I haven't had the time, been focusing on training and school, but the green rabbit will be in town most likely tonight," he says and chuckles.

"Mhm, well alright then, Zumi has been saying that Hell spawns have been spawning more frequently lately, so I guess that explains why," Yasuo says and crosses his arms.

"Yeah, so any of them a big deal"

"No, they're just small ones, the underworld citations can easily deal with them," he says.

Izuku nodded "that's good, but I do miss bashing their heads, it's good training kicking some hellspawn ass," Izuku says and cracks his knuckles.

*SMACK!*

"Tie now!"

------

Izuku and Kendo were walking to school together like always, Kendo was talking about how her classes yesterday went, wheel Izuku was resting the back of his head in his hands and listing to her.

As they got closer to the school they then saw the press "well then, there's more today than yesterday" Izuku says as Kendo nods in agreement.

The two continue walking and starting moving through the crowd. The reporters try and stop to ask questions.

"Sorry, we're in a hurry to make it to class," Izuku says, and Kendo follows even if she getting bombarded way more than Izuku.

"Please just one question we have been here for days," A female reporter says, Kendo stops as she feels bad, Izuku saw this and sighed and stopped as well.

"Great, now what kind of lesson does All Might teach," she asks.

"Heroics... Goodbye," Izuku says and starts walking again.