Chapter 3 - Prepare for the entrance exam

--------

10 months. 10 months before the entrance exam to get into the biggest school in the country, the school that many of the best heros cam from. To get in you have to be incredibly smart and you have to have a good quirk and be combat-ready.

Thankfully our Lil green bean is all three, he a smart cookie that fights back if you try to bite. He knows how to fight without the need for his quirk witch is a plus for him, since he thinks a prrson should never rely only on there quirk.

Izuku was correctly doing his homework for school. He had a lot of studying to do as he was in his last year, and he had to first finish this school before he could think of UA.

Izuku sighed as he put his pencil down as he was done, 'its the weekend, I should just go for a jog' he thought as he didn't have any friends that were available since everyone is working 'i would drop by the underworld but Zumi been saying business been booming, so best not to disturb' he thought.

The underworld, what is it, not many know about it, and those that do know still feel like they don't. But to put it simply it's a home for the outcast, truble makers, villians, crime lords, and of course those that were born in the underworld.

There are four underworlds in japan:
West of japan: Mormo - witch Midoriya calls home.
East of japan: Dagon
North of japan: Mania
And South of japan: Azazel

Pro heros arent welcomed by the "underworlders", underground heros being exceptions but even they don't feel comfortable being there.

Izuku sees the underworld as a home, more particularly home to the green-rabbit, the aliase he has to keep him self secret.

Izuku changed into his some workout attire and walked out of his room "mom I'm going for a run" he said to his mother who was in the kitchen, smiled and nodded

"Alright Izu, just be careful out there," she said as she looked at her son.

He smiled "I will mom don't worry," he said as he went to put on his classic pair of red boots.

He exited the house and put his hood over his head and started to run down the stairs and on to the street of Mustafu. Izuku was jogging he could feel his eyes on him as always, as everyone that lives around this area knows him as the villain boy so they usually try to stay away from him.

Izuku kept jogging 'hmm let's see could go to the beach for some extra training' he thought as he started to run towards his training spot.

When Izuku arrived at the beach he was going to the stairs but on the way, he spotted a girl with orange hair tying her shoes on a bench close by, '...wow' he thought as he looked at the girl that seemed around his age, she looked ready to train from what she was wearing.

Izuku looked at her as he was running and almost fell down the stairs, if his tendril didn't come out and grab on to the metal railing and snap him out of it 'damm thank goddess for my fast reflexes' he thought before returning the tendril and started to walk down the steps not looking back at the girl.

The girl looked at Izuku as the tendril made a sound when it connected to the metal, she saw Izuku walked down the stairs, his hood made him look mysterious to her.

Izuku grabbed said hood and took it off revealing his black long sleeved shirt that had white text on it "traning shirt" and placed it down next to his bag 'Alright stretches first' he thought.

The orange-haired girl saw Izuku body more clearly now and was impressed 'yeah, it's him' she thought.

Izuku started to stretch and felt some eyes on him but didn't pay attention since he's so used to it. After the boy was done he started his workout routine.