Chapter 9 - All Might vs Nomu

--------

Shiguraki chuckled "Nomu kill him" he orders the Nomu.

The Nomu ran full force at All Might, moving its fist back to deliver a blow to the angry face of the No.1 pro hero. But All Might did the same and their fists clashed making a shock wave that sent wide pushing back the villains.

All Might was surprised by this as he didn't see the Nomu even move or anything. All Might went for another hit this time going for its head, it connected but again nothing "WHAT?" All Might said under his breath supersized before having to dodge an attack from the Nomu.

Shigaraki laughed like a mad man "you're wasting your moves All Might, it has shock absorption, so no matter how hard you hit, it won't have any effect".

All Might heard that and took in the information. He kept dodging the blows the Nomu was sending him, feeling just how weak he has gotten.

Well, All Might was dancing with the Nomu. Momo was trying to think of what to do and what she could create, but she was drawing a blank.

"Yaoyorozu, stay calm," he said and groaned as he moved up a bit more "I know you wanna go and help Midoriya but showing the villains were still here would be the worst scenario, All Might need to focus on the Nomu" Aizawa said.

Momo felt tears coming as she looked at the crater that was made by a bloody Izuku. She hated this as all she could think of was the image of him getting punched and the sound of his body connecting with the stairs.

Jirou wasn't doing so well herself either as she was trying her best to do as Aizawa told her and stay calm, but she was having trouble.

Shigaraki felt a lot of emotions in the last hour, from anger and irritation from seeing All Might not in the facility, to the enjoyment of getting to toy around with Eraserhead, to irritation again from having to watch his Nomu have trouble killing a child, to happiness as watching All Might having trouble with the Nomu.

"It has an amazing "shock absorption" ability if you want to do any damage it is more effective if you slowly and steadily scooped out his guts, but him letting you do that is a different story," Shigaraki said, confidence dripping out of him.

All Might heard that and gave him an idea, after moving his arm back from delivering a blow, he dodged an attack and went under and behind the Nomu.

"THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME! IF THAT ALL IT TAKES THEN DON'T WORRY" he said before trusting the Nomu and going for a german suplex.

"IT BE A CINCH!!"

BOOM!!!

An explosion was created by the force and impact of the Nomu hitting the ground.

But once the dust settles instead of seeing the monster head first in a crater, instead they got to see a sight that sent terrors down their spines.

The Nomu claws digging into the sides of All Might as he drew blood on his white shirt, "GUHH!!".

Thanks to Kurogiri's portals instead of being slammed into the ground it was sent into a portal, and the end of said portal opened where it hurt All Might the most.

"You planned to drive Nomu into the concrete, and seal his movements right? But even if Blackmist didn't step in, that still wouldn't have worked, Nomu has the same power level as you! All you did was hand us a perfect chance on a silver platter" Shigaraki said.

All Might, groaning in pain as he could feel the sharp claws digging into where it hurts the most, as he couldn't find a way to escape 'N-no not like this, I can't fail,'.