Chapter 5 - Class 1A

--------
A week after the exam

Its been a week since the exams and Izuku are still waiting to get his results. Currently, he is drinking his coffee in the smoothie joint he and Kendo are regularly at when there together.

"I'm surprised your yet to get your acceptance letter," Kendo said as she got here yesterday.

"Don't worry it will come probably unless I failed?" he said and chuckled

She looks at him "if I got in then you for sure got in, especially since you took down a freaking zero pointer" she said still dumbfounded that he did it.

Izuky chuckled "Kendo, come on it wasn't that much of a challenge, it was slow, its size was the only thing threatening about it,".

Kendo giggled "of course you say that Midoriya," she said and smiled before looking down.

"Kendo," Izuku said witch made said ginger look back up at him, "I said you can call me Izuku," he said.

She blushed "oh right sorry," she said looking down shyly. Izuku chuckled and took a sip of his coffee.

*flashback*

Kendo and Izuku were sparing at the beach, Kendo was trying to hit the green bean, every time she thinks she got him he dodges or grabs her fist and pushes her away.

Kendo goes for a kick to Izuku head but he ducks and she misses but that was faint and she goes for her other leg to kick but Izuku dodges but she is persistent and goes for a paunch, Izuku catches it but she uses this to her advantage and jumps for him and ready her fist, Izuku sees this and feels her paunchs contact with his face, he loses balance because of it and he falls on his back and Kendo on top of him.

Kendo got to her senses and moved up and realized what she just did and was super happy 'oh my god' she thought.

Izuku smiled and put a hand on the place she hit him "ah nice one Kendo" he said.

She smiled and was so happy she finally got a hit in "thank you Midoriya" she said.

Izuku smiled "Izuku," he said.

Kendo was confused "w-what," she said

"You can call me Izuku," he said and smiled at her.

She blushed "w-what, I mean ok, you can Itsuka," she said.

"Na, I stick with Kendo for now, but emm Kendo," he said and she looked at him nervously "you mind getting off me," he said.

That alarmed the ginger fighter as she now realizes she was sitting on top of Izuku "oh I'm sorry"!

*back to present*

Kendo smiled with blushes remembering that day. Izuku took a sip of his coffee "All Mights a teacher in UA" Izuku said

Kendo nodded "yeah, he seems to be the one that announces the acceptance to the school to the students," she says.

"That's so cool," Izuku said calmly surprising Kendo 'Oh my god All Might gonna be teaching in UA I can't believe this'!!! Izuku was going crazy in his head.

"Yeah, just imagine what kind of stuff the No.1 pro gonna teache use," she says excited and can't wait to start school

Izuku nods "yeah, I can only imagine what kind of stuff is gonna happen," he says.

-----

Izuku arrived home after his hang out with the ginger UA student, he opened the door of his house "mom I'm-" he didn't get to finish cuz his mother came running over.