Chapter 8 - Rescue trial

--------

When Izuku got to class he didn't expect much, but after Aizawa said that today there were going to the USJ for a rescue trial he was excited.

They were told they were gonna be supervised by three heros, Aizawa, All Might, and another pro that is a rescue hero, so that got the boy even more excited.

Izuku along with the class were told to put on their hero costumes and wait, outside the school since, they will be going by bus.

Izuku standing to the side on his phone still was wondering about the league of villians, there wasn't anything on the news about them. Izuku then felt someone coming towards him and he looked and saw it was Ashido.

"Somethin-" he was cut off when she hugged him and started petting his head that was covered by his hood.

"Your hero costume is so adorable!" She said as Izuku was blushing a bit for this out nowhere action.

"T-thanks Ashino, but can you stop, i-i can see the bus is arriving," Izuku says trying to be nice.

She was a bit disappointed, but she nodded and let go "sorry, just couldn't help myself, your hood with the rabbit ears just make you look so adorable", she says blushing, or at least Izuku thinks she is.

"Thanks, Ashido, you look great yourself in that hero costume as well," he said wheel thinking if Momoko told Zumi to convince him to add the ears.

Ashido smiled "thanks, it's nothing too special but I love it," she says and Izuku chuckles and nods.

"That's the most important thing," he says before he starts to walk over to in front of the bus door.

Iida then came over next to him, "to get into the bus smoothly, file into two lines according to your number!" He said.

"Man, you sure you don't want the president roll," Izuku said and chuckled before he walked into the bus to check the layout "oh, it's an open layout, just sit where ever and no pushing," he said as he moved out of the way so everyone can enter.

Iida seat down in the middle, "So it ended up being this kind of bus anyways" he said wheel he resting his elbows on his knees and his head was down.

Izuku smiled and pates him on the back "it ok Iida, everyone seated and we're off," Izuku said before seating down across from him.

Izuku sighed as the bus was starting to fill with chatter, he rested his back on the seat and rested the back of his head in his hands.

"Hey, Midoriya", he heard a voice and when he opened his eye and looked he was it was the girl seating next to him.

"Oh Asui, correct?"

She nodded "yes but call me Tsu, I just wanted to ask a question about your quirk," she said.

Izuku smiled "ask away," he said.

"Whatsit called," she asks.

Izuku nodded "it's called kagune".

"Kagune? Well, what can you do with your quirk" she asks.

Izuku noticed that the whole bus has quieted down, signaling to him that everyone had an interest in his quirk.

"Well," he said and a tendril came out of his back "I can make these tendrils come out of any part of my body, but my back is my most preferred area, and I can harden and sharpen them. Making them as hard as a brick wall or sharp as a blade," he said.

"Wow! that's so cool" Izuku heard and recognized it as the invisible girl.

"Yeah that's such a manly quirk," Kirishima said.