25.

Jennie let out a giggle as she ran up the stairs into Taehyungs bedroom.

"No no stop! I swear I didn't mean to accidentally hide your Gucci" she laughed seeing his face as he scoffed at her.

"Oh please, shut it. Now come here" he said as he chased her down, trapping her to a corner as she didn't have anywhere to go.

"You know if I really wanted to I could totally beat you up" she whined as he was the one to chuckle this time.

"I know, but I also know you won't" he said as he hugged her waist and lifted her up suddenly, causing her to let out a squeal as he threw her onto the bed, laughing as he laid down beside her, sighing.

Around two months had passed since the defeat of Enmity, and for all the good reasons.

NCT dream and Txt were getting along really well, and they both were almost ready for their first mission.

Blackpink and BTS's relationships had been revealed, and Jennie and Taehyung made it official soon after the hostage situation.

Of course she couldn't move in with him, but there were no rules in Yakuza surrounding relationships and staying the night at someone's place.

She basically found a loop hole.

They were happy right now, and that's all she could wish for, happiness.

Jennie had already known about Taehyungs goofy side, but saw it more as they spent more days together, especially when they watched movies, which resulted in them making out at by the end most of the times.

But she didn't care.

Jungkook was getting the courage to ask Lisa out finally since the two had actually been going on dates now, and he kept bugging Jimin about it since asking Taehyung only led him to get kicked out most of the time.

And all these relationship reveals certainly took a toll on Julie, Namjoon, Suga and Hobi.

They didn't have a single clue about any of this, and for four of them coming all at once, they would certainly have not been surprised if a heart attack came their way.

Or even an epileptic shock.

Well the past is the past, and they were used to it now.

The Sakra agents outside of the group and Julie still didn't know that Jennie was Lynx, nor about the other girls, they just knew that these girls were their bosses girl friends and they never really talked to them apart from that.

And the biggest twist of it all was that Kang and Julie had begun dating, after Jennie had set them up without the twos knowledge.

Luckily, they got sing really well, and now, they were dating.

Things seemed to be going really well, Jennie thought smiling at her new family.

These bonds she had with each and every one of them would never go away, and they would always have a special connection with each other, as now they're all so much more comfortable with each other.

Jin and Jennie often cook together, as Namjoon and Jennie like to often read together.

Suga and Jennie have the same taste in music and often do different hacking schemes together, all in good fun of course, as Jungkook and Jennie did combat together a lot.

Jimin and Jennie both go to the shooting range very very frequently, and lastly Hobi and Jennie often go shopping or watch movies together, and they love to get into the gossip between the two groups, which they never told anyone.

Most people thought they had a lot of secrets, which they did, not only about themselves, but about the others as well.

They were the modern day gossip girls.

And lastly, Taehyung?

Taehyung was Jennie's source of happiness right now.

She loved every moment she spent with him, and was sure that she loved him, probably more than she loved herself.

That's how much she loved that man, he was her forever.

And for Taehyung?

For Taehyung, Jennie was a refreshing light. She was bright, but then suddenly scary.

She was so much yet so little.

Sometimes she could be so mysterious, but at others as transparent as air.

She felt like a breeze, one that he wouldn't let pass away.

Just looking at her laughing beside him, mumbling words that became incoherent to him as he could only focus on her, the rest of the world becoming irrelevant to him.

He didn't know why, barely knowing Jennie a little while, it still scared him to death that day when she was taken hostage at the possibility of death.

The first moment he laid eyes on her he felt a spark of energy sizzling through his body, maybe that's what they'd all call love at first sight.

Call it cliche, but that was what he felt, a feeling he'd not felt with anyone else before; and he couldn't be happier with the feeling that always bubbled in his chest at her every action.

She was his addiction, a strong one, that he probably could never stop.

"Ung?... Taehyung!..., Tae!" Jennie's voice snapped him out of his thoughts as he stared at the brown orbs looking at him in confusing.

"Were you even listening to me?" She questioned as she sat on the bed and crossed her arms, subconsciously pouting as he found that adorable.

"Well, no? I'm sorry" he sheepishly apologised also sitting up.

"What were you even thinking about" she asked rolling her eyes already expecting that kind of behaviour from him.

"Would you believe me if I answered?" He asked as she tilted her head at him.

"Depends, what's the answer?" Jennie questioned as he smiled.

"You" Taehyung said poking her nose as she laughed.

"Oh were you now" she said as she crawled over to him giggling as she wrapped her hands over his neck.

"Yep" she said as he hugged her waist and leaned back, causing her to fall on him as she squealed and laughed, while he chuckled and kissed her lips.

He could never get enough of her, that was for sure.

She had taken over him.

She was Poison.

-------------
Chapter 25. Poison
-------------