11.

Jennie walked back inside the building at noon the next week after receiving a message indicating the first day of their combined action.

She walked back towards the office without paying much attention to her surroundings, walking towards the stairs while a few shot confused glances at her.

It was going fine until someone stopped Jennie in her tracks and wanted to question her.

"Who are you? And why are you going that way?" They asked as Jennie got a good look at their faces.

"I have some business with V, now if you'll excuse me" she replied politely as she wanted to continue walking but someone took a grip on her wrist.

"Why do you have a mask on? Do you have an appointment? And why do you have a gun" they continued as it started to get on her nerves.

"Firstly, mask? None of your business. Appointment? I don't need one. Gun? Why don't you take a look at the field of work we're in?" She said as she ripped the grip off her wrist.

They guy who stopped her wanted to ask something but was interrupted.

"Eh-"

"Oh J-, I mean, what are you doing here?" Namjoon asked approaching the girl as Jennie faced him.

"Well I would've been in the office if it were not for someone deciding to question me. Geez, no privacy these days" Jennie sarcastically said in the end as he approached her.

"Boss you know her?" The guy asked as Namjoon nodded.

"Yes, and from now on, don't block her. She's in official business with Sakra. Now, excuse us" he said as him and Jennie turned to walk upstairs.

"Never a peaceful time when I'm here now is it?" Jennie said with a chuckle as he shrugged.

"Guess you just bring violence every where you go" Namjoon joked as he opened the door for them to enter, and Jennie followed, leaving the employee behind as they only stared.

"Whatever" they eventually muttered leaving.

Meanwhile, inside the office, Jennie walked into everyone already there.

"Ah you're here" Jimin acknowledged her presence as she removed the mask from her face.

"Yep" Jennie replied popping the 'p'at the end of her word for dramatic affect.

"Right well, here's the issue" Suga began tapping on the monitor, as Jennie walked over, placing a hand on the shoulder of Taehyungs chair as she leaned forward looking at it.

"Is this the attacks that they've launched on us?" She asked as Taehyung nodded, still facing forward as he didn't want to turn around due to the close proximity.

"Yeah, at the beginning it was just petty stuff, like trashing a car of ours, pulling pranks and that stuff, but they recently got a lot more serious with their attacks, as you can see here.

They started burning some of our properties, stealing our investors, fighting and even sometimes killing our men, and the most recent one, they attempted to kill hobi out today, thank god it was just an attempt, but things are seriously heating up" Taehyung continued as he showed her the recent activities between the two mafias.

"Wow, that's a lot. Well this just means it's fore play for them declaring war is it not?" Jennie inquired.

"Yeah, basically. We warned them saying that if they didn't cut it out we were going to get serious, which well they didn't" Jungkook continued as he fiddled with his rings that he wore on his fingers.

"You're giving them the satisfaction. You basically said you would go to war with them. In my opinion, you should've gone for silent kill instead, more effective and less predictable. They also wouldn't up their guard if you didn't show signs of attacking. It would've been just right" Jennie pointed out.

"Yeah well we didn't do that did we? Let's move on" Julie said, whom Jennie was ignoring till now.

On instinct both Jin and Hobi sent her a warning glance, telling her to try and get along as per their previous advice.

"Can you draw up a map of the most recent attacks or infiltrations enmity did on your mafia please?" Jennie requested Suga who nodded and used his own laptop to show her what was attacked, as he placed it in front of her.

Jennie leaned down further to look at it as she scanned the attack zones.

It was on the other parts of South Korea where Sakra had a lot of land and crop money, which they attacked point by point.

"It's a message" she concluded as she looked at it further.

"What?" Jimin said wanting to take a look as well, as Jennie disconnected the monitor from Taehyungs laptop and instead to Suga's.

"Look, if you look at all the points on their attacks, they are literally making the enmity crest.

It's like connect the dots.

There's only one point missing, for it to be completed, and based on where it would be, the closest place to the point is the warehouse 3, one of your most guarded warehouses.

And they're waiting for you, so they're probably going to bring their lead forces.

But what they don't know, is that you're working with me, so I think this is the perfect time to reverse the roles and shock them instead, and now let them know about us working together" Jennie said looking up at them as they showed their own signs of approval.

"We won't have a fight, and I won't kill anyone, nor will we take anyone hostage. We will only stop their plans completely and then shock them. Sound good?" Jennie asked as they nodded.

"I think we all can't be the ones talking. So I say that Jungkook, Julie and Hobi hyung can take care of the combat part of the closer ones, Suga hyung can intercept the hacking, Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung will take out the bombs that I'm sure will be there, while me and Jimin go and confront them, and then we have Jennie as our sniper who will reveal herself at the end. How's that?" Taehyung asked as he received thumbs up's from the other members.

"Well then, it's settled. We better go now, based on the timings, it's tonight" Jennie revealed as they all began prepping to get to the location.

-------------
Chapter 11. Foreplay
-------------