15.

Jennie groaned as she started stirring in the bed, as she got a terrible head ache.

The sunlight peering through the windows started to hit her figure as she finally got up, holding her head in pain.

Looking down she seemed to be wearing a very big hoodie, it was much larger than hers and covered her black denim shorts, and she was wrapped in comforters.

The first thing she spotted was a strip of advil and a glass of water, which she immediately took, as she coped with the head ache, and then looked around to see the room.

It definitely wasn't hers.

And the fact that all she could remember from the previous night was her at the club, and that the rest of it blacked out certainly wasn't helping.

She quietly got off the bed and rubbed her eyes, and hand combed her hair to tame it before silently opening the door and walking down.

It wasn't very late in the morning, she concurred as she saw the walk clock reading 8:30.

As she reached the last step she looked around to see that it was a pretty luxurious house, but froze when she saw a figure sleeping on the couch.

Her cheeks reddened for a moment in embarrassment for a moment seeing who it was, but then she composed herself and decided to leave Taehyung there, and walked to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Opening the fridge, based on the ingredients inside she concluded on making Kimchi fried rice, totally not because she was craving it.

Getting to work, she tried to be as quiet as possible as she cut up the vegetables and began to make the kimchi paste, that would go with the rice that was currently cooking in the rice cooker.

"Do you even know how to cook?" A voice called startling Jennie as she jumped a little, before turning to face a just woken up Taehyung standing there.

"I'm the best cook out of the girls, and I've lived on my own for a while. So yes, also, do you have any extra toothbrushes. I haven't brushed my teeth and I can't even tell how seasoned this is" Jennie said pointing to the kimchi as he laughed at that.

"Yeah hold on, it's in the master bedroom. You can use the powder room though" Taehyung said as he began walking up, and Jennie followed suit after turning off the flame.

"You know next time you can just sleep in the bed. I really don't mind" Jennie said pointing out the fact that he slept on the couch as he halted and turned around To face her.

"Are you saying there's going to be a next time you're going to be sleeping in my house Jennie?" He asked as her eyes widened.

"Wait wh- oh god-you lit- huh?" She stammered as he chuckled.

"Calm down I'm just teasing. But yeah, I didn't know what would be good with and and what wouldn't. But I'll keep that in mind" Taehyung said with a wink.

"So, do you remember what happened last night?" He asked her taking a sharp breath for a moment as she shrugged.

"Clearly till the bar. After that I just remember flashes. Like you helping me in the car, asking for my code, and things I can't decipher" she said as he let out the breath he was holding.

"Okay, well here you go. The powder rooms downstairs, or you can use the guest one upstairs" he said as she nodded and walked downstairs, but paused.

"Is this your hoodie?" She asked as he nodded.

"Yeah, you were only wearing a thin shirt under, so I thought you might get cold and slipped it on" he said.

"Well thanks.... it's comfortable so I'm keeping it for now" she told him walked down the stairs as he only shook his head at her.

Soon the two of them freshened up as they both walked downstairs and into the kitchen, as Jennie resumed cooking gladly now that she could actually taste the seasoning, and within a few moments breakfast was made and served.

"You have a really nice house" she commented as they are at the dining table across from one another.

"Hmm... perks of being a boss you know?" He jokingly said as she scoffed playfully.

"I've never had a house of my own, I lived in the dorm for the trainees back at Italy, and now I stay in the blackpink dorm" she said.

"That's what I wanted to ask, why do you guys still have dorms?" He inquired as she shrugged.

"We stay in a dorm until 7 years. And until now, the group as a whole has only been functioning for what, almost 5 years now? We started when I was twenty, so about 5 years in two months.. Before that we all did solo work till we were ready to progress with the group stuff. And now, we do both. So two more years of dorm living, whether we like it or not" she shrugged.

"Well Yakuza operates differently. We let our operatives stay at home, so that we don't have to provide for them, you know?" He said.

"Well the thing is, they get to call us on night missions all the time, and we get paid pretty well. So it's a give one take one situation" Jennie explained to him.

"Ah I see. That makes a lot more sense" he said.

They were continuing to eat until the door code started beeping and it opened to reveal Jimin walking in looking at his phone.

"Hey Taehyung, we have a new mission to do as so- woah!" He exclaimed when he saw Jennie sitting there eating and looking at him along with Taehyung.

He did a look over before widening his eyes again.

"I mean no judgement and all, but just how drunk were you last night to, well, you know?" He said scratching his neck as Taehyung and Jennie exchanged confused glances.

She then looked at what she was wearing, the current time, took note of their appearances before understanding.

"Oh my god no! We didn't sleep together" she exclaimed throwing an orange which hit him square in the face.

-------------
Chapter 15. Orange
-------------