7.

"Right, introductions" Namjoon spoke up making Jennie look his way.

"Nice to meet you, Namjoon. Code name, RM" he started off the greetings as the others followed.

"I'm sure you know me because of seeing me, but Jungkook. Code name, JK. You can just call me Kook, that's what they all call me" he said flashing a bunny smile that made Jennie almost cringe due to his enthusiasm.

"I'm Jin." Another introduced, probably one of the taller ones. He seemed to be about the same height as Taehyung.

"I'm Hoseok. Just call me by my code name because that's turned into a nick name instead apparently. Hobi" he said waving and smiling brightly making Jennie inwardly question these people.

"Why tf are they all so smiley" she thought to herself.

"Suga, my actual name is Yoongi, but I think it's better to call me Suga." The guy who was standing in the back introduced making Jennie raise an eyebrow.

"I remember you, well your code name at least. You were the other guy hacking into K banks client list right?" She said as she remembered the familiar male who was easily breaking down the best firewall in koreas security system along with her.

He looked at her confused because he didn't remember a code name called Lynx, the only other name he remembered was-

"Lynx isn't my hacking name. Ruby is. You've got skills my man" she said as a compliment as he remembered the other hacker.

"Likewise" he returned making her nod as the others only looked questionably confused at the two.

"Okayyy, well, let's get on with the tour now" Jimin said breaking the awkward silence as Jennie nodded getting her mask.

Slipping it on, she looked up as one of them walked out, followed by Taehyung and then her.

She heard another figure behind them and already knew it was Julie due to the heels clicking behind her.

Jennie already knew that this Julie girl or whatever didn't like her, due to her over hearing her whispering something to the members before she walked out.

She didn't care much of it however, knowing that girl or whatever wouldn't be a part of her life after this task was over, and that she could say whatever she wanted, because it frankly was irrelevant to her.

Instead she walked beside Taehyung now as they conversed , while Jimin was behind them with Julie.

"Right, where am I staying?" Jennie asked Taehyung because she was told she would have to stay near them or in their services just in case of an attack.

"Ah, there's a building where a few of our employees stay when needed. It has a furnished guest house, and it's not too far from here. I will have someone show you, or I will if I'm free by then" he said as she nodded.

"Well this is our shooting range, it's pretty well equipped and I think there's a session right now, would you like to watch?" Taehyung offered as she shook her head.

"Nah, they're trainees. I don't imagine that they won't be distracted if we walked in. Let them do whatever they need to in peace" she said as he just agreed with her and they began walking.

"The cafeteria is down stairs, along with the disguise room and the treasury. It's a two step identification for the safe, and Suga hyung programmed it. Pretty damn safe if I say so" Taehyung said making Jennie tilt her head.

"I've never been to our company's treasury. Not that I think there's interesting stuff in there anywhere" she said shrugging her shoulders and proceeding to fix her black mask.

"Right, well we also have a few other rooms. My office is always available for discussions, but we're not barbarians. We have two meeting rooms, the hostages stay in the furthest right in the sound proof areas. We don't need people screaming in the hallways all the time" he said chuckling a little as Jennie cracked a small smile under her mask.

"I can imagine. But again, they are in a dying position. What would you expect" She mused as he smirked.

"I was hostage once. Didn't scream for shit" he said.

"Same man. But not everyone is as hard faced as us you know? Some people are just weak" she said and he was about to reply when suddenly a scream sounded.

"Stop him! He's getting away with the chip" someone yelled and since almost everyone was downstairs in the hall, the only two others began chasing him.

Jennie on instinct brought out her pistol and fired in his direction, shooting him square in the leg as the guy collapsed, and before he could try and squirm away people had caught him.

"Wow, you missed." Julie commented making Jennie glare at her.

"Are you stupid? Bitch of course I didn't kill him, what good is he when he's dead? If he's alive you'd at least get something out of him." Jennie said narrowing her eyes at the girl before turning away with a scoff.

"And you call yourself a high ranking agent." She muttered under her breath as they heard, and Julie tsked at her.

The boys on the other hand just stood awkwardly looking between the two females, not knowing what to say to ease the tension.

"Let's move on." Jennie said finally breaking the silence as she tucked the gun away into the waistband of her jeans, which was covered by the leather jacket she had on.

"Uh yeah right. Let's keep, walking. Walking sounds great" Jimin said out loud mentally cursing himself later for sounding so unprofessional and unsure.

"Yes Jimin, walking does sound great" Taehyung rolled his eyes as a manner of teasing hoping to lighten the mood but again went back to awkwardness not even a minute later.

"Walking away from that bitch certainly sounds great" Julie muttered rolling her eyes following.

Taehyung and Jimin only looked at each other and sighed, mentally thinking of the same exact thing at the same exact moment.

—————————
Chapter 7: girls
—————————-