16.

"So you're saying that Jennie couldn't remember her code yesterday and that's why she slept over?" Jimin asked as both Taehyung and Jennie continued eating.

"Yes you dumbass how many fucking times do we need to repeat it" Jennie said rolling her eyes as he tsked at her.

"Well it's not everyday you see a girl in your best friends house, and that girl is someone working with you!" He said as Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Oh please, as if you haven't been sleeping with one of my best friends" Jennie leant back as Taehyung spit out his water and looked at her wide eyed along with Jimin who was perplexed.

"What?!"

"How did you know?!"

Taehyung stared at Jimin this time even more shocked.

"It's true?!" He exclaimed as Jimin sheepishly smiled.

"W-well you see..." he began as Taehyung just scoffed turning away.

"Some best friend you are" he muttered under his breath as Jimin just sat back and looked at Jennie.

"Did Rosé tell you?" He asked as Taehyung tuned in once again to listen.

"No, she didn't tell me, I interrogated her when I saw you both booking a hotel room at Paradise City Jeju one month ago, while she said to me and the girls she was on mission.

Don't forget the fact that I also had a mission there, and saw the two of you getting all lovey dovey at the café" she said continuing to eat her fried rice as if she hadn't dropped some big news.

"One month?!" Taehyung shrieked standing up as Jimin didn't know what to say.

"Two months, they've been dating two months. I found out, one month ago." She corrected which wasn't helping the betrayal that Taehyung felt.

"Wait why were you at Paradise City in the first place?" Jimin asked Jennie who looked unbothered.

"Why do you think short ass? I had a deal. Also, next time, don't use my credit card for your dates, or the groups one. I had to help her cover once the members saw the receipt" Jennie told him as Taehyung was still freaking out.

"I am never telling you anything" Taehyung said to Jimin pointing a finger as Jimin only looked at him sadly.

"I'm sorry, I really am. But she didn't want to tell anyone so that we both wouldn't be a distraction you know? See? Even Jennie found out by chance." Jimin said making Taehyung cool down a little.

"You know she looked so scared once I found out as if I'd scold her. But since then I've been helping her cover. And by the way, you break her heart you fucker, I'll break your bones" Jennie warned as if she wasn't just being friendly with them last night, sending a death glare as he backed away nodding.

"Another thing, there's a second romance brewing in our midst" Jennie revealed making both Jimin and Taehyung look at her confused this time, not knowing what she was referring to.

"Jungkook and Lisa. They met again on one of their deals, and ever since I'm pretty sure they started texting. They started calling recently too, as when I visited a few nights ago and stayed over, I could hear her giggling and saying Kook. Now who tells us to call him Kook? JK" she finished as she put her utensils down and looked at the two of them as she drank her water, seeing their completely shocked faces.

"Why do you know our group better than us?" Jimin asked as she shrugged.

"They were pretty obvious. They even have a date next Monday" she said as both of them faced each other.

"And the last romance brewing in our midst, is Jisoo and Jin" Jennie said dropping another big bomb as they both just gave up at this point.

"What's their story? Blew up a base coincidentally at the same time or something?" Taehyung asked completely done with this at this point as Jennie shook her head.

"No they met on tinder. Either way, none of them know that I know all their romances, and they don't know about each other's. So well, here's to that" Jennie shrugged as she stood up with her dishes going to her kitchen as Taehyung and Jimin only sat there processing everything.

"We really don't know our group do we?" Taehyung asked.

"Not one bit. Did someone put a love spell on the two groups?" Jimin asked as the two faced the floor.

"Okay you lovesick puppies who apparently always need to be looked after or you get pushed into a heartbroken trance, let's actually talk about the mission Hm?" Jennie suggested as Jimin snapped out of it and took the file out, handing it to Taehyung as Jennie looked at it from behind him.

"A meeting you say? What's it about?" Taehyung asked Jimin trying to pop in a strawberry but Jennie snatched it smacking his arm.

"They aren't even washed yet Tae" she said as he just looked disappointed and looked back to the file, while Jimin was perplexed.

Tae?

Why'd they just argue like a couple?

Huh?

He just didn't mention it as he continued the briefing.

"Well since Taeyong found out we're working with Lynx, he arranged an immediate meeting for acquiring a list of their newest possible investors as soon as possible.

My thoughts? Boycotting by stealing the list.

Obviously he's not going, they're sending a representative who's none of the NCT127 members or twice members, so they won't even recognise our voices." Jimin said pointing at it as Jennie took a paper.

"We could easily hack into the CCTV's" Taehyung said as Jimin shook his head.

"That's the worst part. Zero cameras, no recording. This place is made for shady business. No one will question anything, and the waitresses don't leak anything. Completely undercover, perfect illegal discussions" Jimin said as Jennie smirked.

"Well why didn't you just say so, this is right up my alley, call Suga, he's going to be a major role. And you two too. By the way, every thing we discussed today can't be leaked to anyone, even the girls, including Rosé. We don't tell each other mission things for their safety. Got it Jimin?" Jennie instructed as Jimin nodded.

"Great. Then it's settled. By the way, act like you don't know about Jin and Kook. It's our little secret" Jennie said ending with a wink

-------------
Chapter 16. Click
-------------