14.

"You're very pretty TaeTae" Jennie said poking his nose as he scrunched it up with the unfamiliar contact.

"Are you going to call me that all night?" He asked her as he leant against the railing of the elevator as it was descending to the ground floor from the rooftop bar they were at earlier.

Taehyung chose to park outside not bothering to go to the underground parking earlier, but now he was regretting it.

"Yep! Why, does TaeTae not like it" she asked looking down with a sniffle as he immediately waved his hands around.

"No no it's fine! Uh please don't cry?" He said not knowing his situation, but sighed in immediate relief as she perked up.

"Okay! Let's get ice cream" she suddenly said making him confused.

"Didn't we just drink?" He questioned and then realised his position of talking to a completely hammered girl.

"How about, you and me get ice cream at home okay? It's too dark outside, and there won't be any shops open. Sound good?" He asked as she let out a gummy smile that made his heart melt.

Where did this innocent kid come from?

What happened to the girl who shot someone like a few hours ago?

Is she normal?

The doors opened as Jennie dashed out squealing snapping Taehyung out his thoughts and immediately began running after the smaller girl.

He immediately caught a hold of her hand, as he held her shoulders making her face him.

"No more running off, I'm holding your hand now so you don't, okay?" He said as if he were instructing a child as she nodded.

"Okay!" She smiled again brightly making him smile as well at her energy.

An older couple passed by the two, as they witnessed the events and smiled at each other.

"You two are a cute couple. Invite me to your wedding will you?" She joked at the end as she walked on with her husband as Taehyung turned red.

"Wedding? Weddings have food! Let's get food Taeeeee!" Jennie said as he only sighed now changing his attention to her.

"At home okay? We can get food at home. Let's leave here now" he said as he began walking, not leaving her hand as she could possibly run away again, and he did the right thing as he noticed she kept fumbling her steps and crashing into his arm, which became her support pole.

He couldn't help but smile at her trying to match their steps as well.

"No one would believe me if I said that this girl is secretly a top level mafia agent" he sighed as he looked at her.

They walked out the building as he saw the outdoor parking lot he left his car in, which was at least a 10 minute walk.

"Ooh look sparking lights"

Jennie immediately grew fascinated by the car lights as she almost ran to it, but thankfully Taehyung was holding her so she didn't manage to.