Chapter Thirty-Five

Start from the beginning

Grabbing what I needed which was a duffle bag and two guns and as much bullets as I could with knives. I stepped out closing the door and walked out back into the bedroom. I got out into the hall closing the room door behind me and walked down stairs I got to the living room and Alex was sitting on Xander's lap hugging him.

He looked at me and nods and I did the same walking to the kitchen and through the door into the garage getting my keys to my BMW just as he walks out. I got the bag into the back seat and he got into the passenger's side as I got to the drivers seat soon enough we were on our way.

The second base house is where my father was when he was alive there was guards there still to keep it up and running but I decided to build my own since I didn't see this place fit for such 'business' if you may.

I keep most of our guns or grenade and all the equipments we'll need for any circumstances like this here. It wasn't as far away as the other one was as we got there faster or not because I was driving crazy with determination driving me.

Once we arrived there we both got out of the car walking inside as everyone greeted me I honestly don't have the time or neither am I in the mood to be friendly.

I got the the huge ass hall like space where there was a platform which Sergio, Jake and kyle was and everyone else standing looking serious as a judge. I got onto the platform with Xander following closely behind me. I nodded at Sergio and he did the same stepping back once I got to the middle and everyone gave me their undivided attention.

"now I know this is a short notice but I have no time to waste. This unknown man kidnapped my son and my girlfriend which most of you may not know. But you all know me and I show no mercy to those who has hurt the ones I love. So today we are gonna get them back at any and all cost" I told them sternly meaning every word.

I look to Jake and he came forward standing beside me before speaking. "this is what they look like" he said pointing to a picture of Alianna and Zaiden that was projected on the wall behind us and everyone looked focused which I like to see. "we do know that they're located on 25 north street fifth house on the left It's an abandon house, but what we don't know is how many guards they have. They obviously can't out number us but I'll need everyone to be on point" he said nodding and walking away "alright...it's now 6:30" I say looking at my watch "we have 45 minutes to get everyone suit up and ready we leave in an hour the sooner the better" I told them "yes sir" they side in union as I walked back to Xander.

"you know everyone here looks up to you right?" he asks and I looked at him confused "even me" he says shrugging "you would go to any limit for anyone and I know that, I don't even know what I would do if I ever lose Alex " he says and I smile patting his back "good thing you're a good person Xander you yourself is my role model" I told him "we'll get them back okay?" he says and I nod hugging him "okay I'm gonna go help the others you be good now" he says turning to walk away "okay father" I reply making us both laugh.

This was good I felt so empowered and motivated I know for sure that I would get to see them once more and to hold them and make sure that they're okay to try my best to protect them at all cost. Tonight was the time I let my demons out sweet ole Nathan is gone I am gonna murder each and every one that has the nerve taking them away from me, I will make them pay.

I opened the door to my father's old office walking in it all was just the same I didn't move anything from It's place it was just the same as if he never left. There was a picture of us three on the desk and I took a seat in the chair picking the picture from the desk and just looking it over.

They were always so happy my mom was always smiling and making sure my dad and I was fine. Even my father was a busy person but never failed to be a dad he was always there for me through the good and bad. I remember the day this picture was taken, it was a photoshoot for mom's birthday and dad was late, stuck in traffic and he got out of the car and ran home just so he would make it in time. He never failed at being a husband to my mom or a father to me, he never failed all those people out there neither has he failed being our protector. But I did I can't keep my family out of harms way I always end up doing something wrong I always end up failing everyone around me even when I try it never seem to be enough. My dad was so perfect being who he was and I'm busy fucking up his name. I will fix this dad I will make you both proud even if that's the last thing I do.

"you okay man?, you've been staring at that picture for a while" Xander says brining me back to reality "yeah of course, I'm fine" I told him setting the picture down. "you know they are still with you even if you don't believe that" he says walking forward "yeah yeah you said" I told him standing from the chair "whatever I know they're just as proud and happy with the way you turned out as I am" he says "eww you are so cheesy" I told him "I know, Alex likes it" he says laughing and wiggling his eyebrows "anyways we should get going you've been in here for a while.

"fine lead the way" I say as he walks out I looked over the room one last time before closing and locking the door following him down stairs and out the front door. "okay everyone this is it, we'll stop a block away and walk as to not get them alerted" Xander spoke and they nod in understanding "I need four groups both sides the back and some with us for the front I need the whole place surrounded" I told them as everyone started shifting around after a loud union of 'yes sir' getting into different cars and was on the way the next minute with each car following the other.

Once we got a block away we parked getting out of the cars and grouped into four "okay so first group you take the back "second and third group the sides and the others we'll stay here and wait for them to get in position" I told them quietly but loud enough "Go!!" I yelled whisper as the three groups went running into different directions.

No longer than five minutes a voice came through the walkie-talkie "G1 in position " Sergio says and afterward came Jake's voice "G2 in position " he says and finally seconds later "G3 in position" came Kyle's voice. "okay we move now!" I whispered to everyone behind me and started walking once we got near the front I stopped, Looking for any movements.

"here" Xander said and I looked at him to see him with a bullet proof vest "just in case " he says and I chuckled at his helicopter dad behavior I took it from him putting it on and he nods at me...here we go... "now I don't want any of us dead so kill before you are killed" I told them firmly "I need each and everyone in and around this house dead no mercy" I said finally "kyle, Jake, Sergio find Zaiden I'll do the rest" I say through the walkie-talkie once more "let's go" I told them putting the talkie away and grabbing a gun from it's holder walking forward.

There was loud thuds which I know to be bodies falling making me proud, there was silencers on our guns so there was no gun shot sounds. There was two men at the door which I easily took out with a bullet in each of their heads.

Xander got the door open and nod as I entered immediately shooting a man in the chest. And now everyone was running around shots sounding which means they were fighting back. There was bodies falling but I didn't care I had one motive and that was to find my family. A young boy was running in my direction looking behind him and I grabbed him once he was close enough, holding him by his neck and pinning him on the wall.

"you have one chance, where are they!?" I ask furiously "s-shes on the second f-floor and the child is i-in the b-basement" he says being annoying as I let him down and he wasted no time in running and I couldn't have that so I shot him in his leg and he fell screaming...annoying.

I got the walkie-talkie pushing the button and speaking "Zaiden is in the basement find him" I spoke sternly "and have someone get the car out front" I say once more running up the stairs as a man came running towards me with a machete I ducked him and pushed him from behind as he went flying down the stairs in one quick movement I shot him straight in the chest I could tell he was dead before he reached the ground. I went on to kicking all the doors open going down the hall to see the room where she was tied to the chair but she wasn't there so I continued.

I brust the next door open and there she was laying on the bed with her hands chain over her head and that bastard of a man holding a knife to her neck while her face was almost replaced by blood...what the fuck did they do??

________________________________________________

A//n

Sorry for the long chapter you guys but I needed to get all this in one part.

What do you think happened to her??

Hope you enjoyed💛💛

Love y'all my butterflies 🦋😇

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤