Chapter 3 {Edited}

My heart hammers inside my chest as my breathing becomes heavy, staring from distance was much easier than staring at him right in front of me,his strong cologne is hypnotizing me I don't even know if I'm nauseous from that or from being so close to him.

Now I remember why I married him so quickly after meeting him.

He's as tall as a building, with an intimidating deep voice, he's the man that makes you forget about your problems just by smiling at you.

That must be the main reason why we eloped.

He's dressed in his usual, a black,neat suit with a necklace peaking out of his shirt...Safe to say he somehow looks ten times hotter than he used to,I don't know how that's even possible.

He stares at me intensely and I stare back,Logan notices the tension between us and clears his throat loudly.

"Kil-I mean Richardo this is Havana,the girl you wanted for the night"I pinch Logan's hand at the <<girl you wanted for the night>>part,he made me sound like a prostitute.

"I mean the beautiful girl you payed so much money to just sit with you...Yea"He says with an awkward smile.

Richardo looks me up and down before scoffing rudely.

"Let's go"He turns and walks away,of course he's going to pretend we don't know each other now.

He loves to act like he wasn't the one leaving me with a letter on my bedside table.

I cross my arms and look at Logan.

"I don't want to go anywhere near him, he's being rude".

"He wasn't being rude, he's just in a hurry,go get your money"He spins me towards Richardo's table and I turn back around, pushing him roughly.

"Holy damn Isabella"I roll my eyes and walk towards Richardo's table.

Two can play this game then.

I approach the table and all the guys go quiet except a certain douche.

"What are you looking at? Sit"Richardo says and I raise my eyebrow,he might've payed big money for this but it doesn't give him permission to treat me like a dog.

Hell no sweetheart,not today,not tommorow, not ever.

"Okay darling, let's get one thing straight, I am not a dog and I'll do whatever I feel like doing,just because you have more money that doesn't give you permission to tell me to sit, I'm not your slave,got that?"I cross my arms and he looks at me like a weirdo he is, I stare at him for a few more seconds before rolling my eyes and taking a seat next to him.

They all stare at me surprised except Richardo, there's pure anger written all over his face as he clenches his jaw,looks like he still doesn't like being put in his place...Too bad.

I look at the rest of the guys sitting at the table,I don't think I recognize anyone here.

Then again we never met each other's parents either let alone friends.