Chapter 19 {Edited}

Richardo pov:

5 hours later.

"What if she gets scared and doesn't want to come with us?"Isabella asks worried.

"She will don't worry, we'll try to explain the situation".

We're on out way to that creep's house to take his little sister with us,I refuse to let her live with her crazy father and in the house that caused her so much pain,the man of the hour is locked in the warehouse with Isabella's dad and I'm taking the creep's dad too,turns out he was was holding the girls while the son was doing the raping.

This world disgusts me so much.

I'll let Isabella find every single girl they raped and they'll decide the punishment for them and I will be the one to finish him off because he forced himself on Isabella, that's the only way this situation should be handled.

I'm not even mad about her knocking me out back at the restaurant, that's the last thing on my mind at the moment,to be honest I deserved it,I deserved worse.

"Why did you call me yours?I hit you in the head,still didn't forgive you and you said you are going to make him suffer because of what he tried to do to me...Why? Why are you being nice? You're weren't this nice when we met".

How does she manage to ask the worst questions?

She stares at me confused, I keep my eyes on the road trying to figure out how to get myself out of answering questions with obvious answers.

"We're married,that makes you mine,no matter what you do to me you're still my responsibility".

"I don't have a ring on me anymore tho and you didn't mention anything about a wedding, are we even doing this? Nobody knows we're already married, aren't you supposed to make it believable?"I see her crossing her arms.

"Look just be thankful I didn't come for you after you hit me with the broom"She laughs...God I'm hooked on that laugh..

"I'm sorry I saw a chance and took it, I promise I'll make it up to you"I raise my eyebrow.

"How are you planning on doing that?".

"You'll see..."I look at her and she winks at me happily...

If only she knew I loved her more than I'm showing.

She clears her throat and looks out the window.

"How are you feeling? About the whole dad thing? Did you track him down?"I sigh shaking my head and stopping at the red light.

"No, he's nowhere to be found, I'm afraid he's actually dead somewhere in a ditch".

I look at her trying to figure out her facial expression, I wonder how long will she continue to pretend she didn't kill him...Yes I know she killed him and I know why she did it too but I'm just going to wait and see how long can she last, I'm not even mad at her,not even the slightest,just surprised at her lying skills,but I know it's killing her on the inside,it shouldn't,it was self defense.

"I'm really sorry he's missing,if...You ever want to talk about it... I'm here"She says shyly,but fails to hide the guilt on her face.