Chapter 39 {Edited}

Isabela pov

She's the last person I want to see right now,why can't she just leave me alone and allow me to recover from her stunt?

"What are you doing here?"I ask not even sparing her a glance.

"...I heard what happened,a...Are you okay?"She asks quietly.

"I was fine until I heard your voice,what do you want? And don't tell me you're here because of what happened,I know you better than that"I spit out angry.

Austin gets up and smiles at Ariel.

"Let's go get some ice cream from the store,shall we?"He asks and looks at me, I nod my head pressing my lips together.

"We'll bring you vanilla ice cream mom"Ariel says and jumps into Austin's arms,they walk out leaving me and the witch alone.

"I hope you know that I came here just to make sure you're healthy,and to see my grandbaby in your bel-"I cut her off by putting my hand up.

"This baby doesn't have a grandma or a grandpa,not on my side or Richardo's"I say rudely and inhale through my nose.

She looks down ashamed.

"Just leave, you don't have anything here that's interesting enough,try running away again and showing up after ten years, maybe I'll consider talking to you then"I say getting up.

I don't know what wrong move I did but all of a sudden I felt sharp pain in my stomach that made me gasp.

"Damnitttt"I hold my stomach tightly closing my eyes.

"A...Are you okay?"She asks, walking towards me.

"Don't even think about it, RICHARDO!!"I yell out still glaring at her.

The pain becomes stronger when I feel something warm running down my legs,my heart sinks when I look down and see blood.

"RICHARDO!! RICHARDO OUR BABY!!!".

He runs down the stairs and freezes when he sees me squirming in pain with blood running down my legs.

"Isabella?!! Are you having a-"I cut him off by screaming.

"Pl...Please call the doctor,my baby is going to die,I don't want it to die,this was... Richardo, I'm begging you Richardo,cal-"Out of nowhere my vision goes blurry and my legs go weak.

"I..I don't feel so good".

"Isabela!!!"

••••

"She was bleeding!! Make sure she's fine don't look at me"I hear Richardo yell next to me.

I open my eyes slowly seeing my stomach exposed and a doctor putting gel on it hurriedly.

"What's going on?"I whisper grabbing Richardo's hand,he kisses my knuckle gently calming me down

"The doctor is checking if the baby is okay".

I look at the doctor trying to read the expression on his face.

"Is the baby okay? Please tell me it is".