Chapter 70 {Edited}

Richardo Pov.

I watch her sleep in my arms,her hand resting on my chest and her breathing slow, this is the only time I see her relaxed and at peace,I know she's pretending she's okay and I'm genuinely worried she's going to do something to herself, the thought of losing her forever is making me pissed and anxious every single day and now after her mother did all that she's even more heartbroken.

I planned something for her to make all this a little more bearable and called her friend Kathryn to help with it,I hope she'll like it, If not then I'll kick myself in the throat,it can't make up for the things that happened but at least she put the engagement ring I gave her back on, that's a start.

Austin and Monica will take care of Ariel and take her out while I double check everything, it's around noon now and they're both still sleeping so I got up, took a shower and got dressed then came back in the room to wake them up.

I sit on the bed carefully and kiss Isabella's cheek,her eyes fly open and she looks at me confused.

"What happened?"She stretches her arms yawning, I lift her shirt up and kiss her stomach,she probably forgot that she didn't talk to anyone last night.

"We're going out"she sits up in a hurry,her eyes lighting up.

"Where? What time is it?"I rub her belly smiling at her.

"It's noon and you need to get dressed, I'm taking you somewhere"She eyes me suspiciously.

"What's the occasion?".

"You look so hot right now I could eat you"Her eyes widen and she looks at Ariel to make sure she didn't hear.

"Shhhh there's a child right here"I chuckle and kiss her lips,she wraps her arms around me pulling me closer.

"Ew"I pull away and look at Ariel rubbing her eyes.

"This is not a good thing to see in the morning"She groans and throws a pillow over her face.

"You don't wanna get up?"I ask.

"No,I don't".

"Well then Monica and Austin are going to the fair and the beach...Guess you'll stay here with the maids then"She sits up abruptly and looks at me.

"Really? The beach?"I nod,she looks at me then Isabella.

"Can I go?"She asks and sticks her lower lip out, giving us her best puppy eyes.

"Of course you can but didn't you say you're staying in bed?"She laughs.

"Oh you fell for the joke,hahahaha,I was just kidding of course"She jumps off the bed and runs out while yelling.

"I'll go get dressed and wait in the living room!!!"We both laugh.

"So now that that's done,what am I supposed to do?"I smirk and run my finger across her lip.

"All you have to do is look amazing...So that's already done"She laughs.

"I'm not kidding at all,I wanna spend some time with you without the distractions, it's been awhile since we done that".