Chapter 8 {Edited}

Okay,am I one hundred percent sure this is what I want? Am I sure I want to sacrifice my peace for money? No, I'm not, it was never my intention to begin with but that dream meant something,it felt real and if my mom tells me it's a good idea then...

Okay,am I one hundred percent sure this is what I want? Am I sure I want to sacrifice my peace for money? No, I'm not, it was never my intention to begin with but that dream meant something,it felt real and if my mom tells me it's a good idea then it's a good idea, I want to make her proud and now I'm thinking about putting all the money into reopening and remodeling her dance studio but I'm not going to tell anyone until I'm one hundred percent sure about marrying the asshole.

Who knows maybe we'll end up becoming really good friends...If he keeps his disrespectful mouth shut and stays out of my way, then we won't have any problems.

After fifteen minutes Austin came back and took me to Richardo's office to talk about my decision, I asked him how did Richardo react when he told him but he refused to tell me anything because apparently it's against the law to share that kind of information with an outsider.

He knocked on door and opened them, Richardo was sitting behind his desk staring at his phone intensely,not paying any attention to us,we walked inside and I sat on the couch with my arms crossed.

"So you accept the offer?"He asks,still looking at his phone.

"Yes but I have a few requests first"He looks up raising his eyebrows.

"You? Have requests? For me? I'm the one that gives requests sweetheart"He smirks and I roll my eyes.

"Well,now I'm here so that's going to change,are you willing to listen or not?"He puts his phone down and leans in his chair.

"I'm listening".

"I want 12 million,no physical contact whatsoever and I'll still work in the bar"He shakes his head.

"11 million,my bar and no physical contact"I roll my eyes, I'm not giving up until I get exactly what I want.

"That's a bad offer,your bar but I take my girls and my friends with me there,13 million dollars and I'll pretend I am hopelessly in love with you, kissing only when we have to"I say confidently and he stares at me, deep in his thought.

"Can you fight?"I nod.

"I know my way around guns, fighting and I am capable of a lot of things"He smirks,his face showing amusement and surprise.

"Who taught you?".

"That doesn't matter, I have everything it takes to be your wife,you don't have to worry,after all you did marry me a long time ago".

He looks at Austin and nods.
"I'll set the bedroom and inform everyone"Austin says and walks out like a robot, so lifeless and serious, it's sad to see his persona completely changing when he's around Richardo.