Chapter 49 {Edited}

Richardo Pov.

"Don't move an inch...How could you say that to her you idiot? Are you out of your mind!!? She's been worried sick and taking care of everyone and you mess it up again!!!"Carlos screams in my face.

"What kind of a sick game are you playing!!? That woman is carrying your child and you still can't keep your mouth shut!!"He says and pushes me in anger, I groan loudly, gripping the hair on my head.

"I KNOW THAT,I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AND I DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING I SAID!! I WASN'T THINKING STRAIGHT"He shakes his head in disappointment as I pace around the room.

I messed up again,she forgave me and I messed it up, she's pregnant with my child and I ruined her day while she was just trying to help...I wouldn't blame her if she never wanted to see me again, God I'm an idiot.

"She didn't want me to hit you,did you hear how she screamed for me to stop? Even after you said all those things about her she still didn't want you hurt and what have you done? Great job Richardo"She claps his hands but his face stays stone hard.

"I hope she never forgives you for this,I hope she leave with the kids and you stay miserable"I lose my temper at his words and punch him right in the nose, making him stumble.

"Don't say that!! She's not going to leave me, I'll make it right,we have two kids together for God's sake!".

"Yes and somehow that didn't stop you from telling her it's all her fault, that girl trusted you with her life and what did you do? You crushed her again.Mark my words Richardo, she'll come to her senses and then she's going to ruin your life...And I'll be there to help"He spits out angrily before storming out.

"Shit"I say under my breath before pulling my phone out and dialing Austin's number, I need to know if her and the baby are okay.

"What?"Austin answers,his voice quiet and harsh.

"Where are you? Is she okay? Please tell me I didn't make her lose the baby?"I ask in panic,my heart hammering inside my chest.

"Why do you care? She has a huge bruise on her neck and she can't stop shaking and crying,you asking if she's okay can't fix what you did,not anymore"My heart drops in anger and saddnes.

"IS THE BABY OKAY? ANSWER ME!"I scream out and slam my fist on the table.

"FaceTime you twat"He says, I move the phone from my ear and see his face on the screen.

"Where is she? I need to apologise, I wasn't thinking straight before and I can't let her think it's her fault"He snorts and flips the phone around, revealing my amorcita sitting on the bed,her face red and swollen from crying,the look in her eyes making my stomach twist in knots.

"Amorcita, I'm so sorry,I never.... I don't know what came over me, I was drunk and shocked,I messed up, didn't I?"She smiles, I can tell it's forced but it still gives me hope when I see it.

Austin hands her the phone and she sighs,her eyes slowly filling with tears.

"I forgave you when you put a bet on me and when you treated me like a toy,even when you pushed me in anger...But this, I'm trying so hard here to find an excuse for your behavior because I love you and I can't live without you but...I can't find a valid reason for what you said to me"My heart suddenly felt like it was being crushed in pieces, I felt a tear in the corner of my eye, holding for dear life.