60 ⋆ 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡

Start from the beginning

"it hurts billie. it hurts seeing the power he still has over you today. how he still controls your happiness. how you hold everything in your life so close to your chest because your so afraid that it will be taken from you. your so scared of losing what's yours. what you love most in the world. what you will love. i see it billie.. your my sister. i know the happy you and i know when she's gone away. i notice how the light leaves your eyes anytime he's brought up... like now"

i look down and bite my lip anxiously as he points out my new saddened demeanor.

he wasn't wrong

but that was once lifted by his next statement,

"so, i thought it would be good for you. it would help. make you feel like your the one in control for once... you even get to decide his sleep schedule- he could be forced to stay up for hours" he laughs.

"really???" i laugh with him.

"yeah" he says while giving me a teethy smile.

"i can't believe you did that for me.." i say looking up at him with pure veneration going throughout my eyes, partly in disbelief.

"well... for three years i had no idea you were going through the worst moments of your life. you just deserve it bil, you deserve to have him as your subordinate"

i nod and place my elbows on the table as i process this information to myself for a moment.

"i guess that would of been pretty cool" i sigh.

"would of been? billie, he signed. this will be pretty cool" he tells me and my eyes light up.

"forreal???" i ask smiling as i sit up in my seat and my finneas nods with a fond smile.

"yes! yeah. he's so dumb it was easy... i just told him it would take a few years off of his sentence. the dude has life"

we both start cracking up.

"that's so funny, that's so- great. i can't believe it" i laugh.

"i couldn't protect you for the longest, so now i'm finally making up for it" he says fondly as we share the moment.

i let out a happy sigh and i shake my head and shrug.

"so i guess the unfortunate question now is.. how is he?" i ask, releasing a breath and tilting my head.

"just as fucked up as before. i mean-" he replies and gestures to his busted lip with a good amount of blood just between it, i wince at the sight.

"ouch- why isn't anyone helping you with that?" i ask.

"it's jail. they weren't hired to exactly help"

"true, true" i chuckle.

"welp, he thinks we're both still fruity" he adds, looking up at me.

"well, is he wrong?" i ask back, raising a brow and finneas laughs.

i giggle and turn my head that shows a small blush on my cheek.

"he also thinks we're incest"

my smile fades almost immediately.

"what the fuck?"

"yep" he sighs. "might i quote, 'you're just mad that i put it in her first'"

"ah... disgusting- gross! what???" i cringe and lean back in my seat. making a horrid facial expression.

"yeah, i know. he's pretty pressed about it too.."

"he's just trying to blame his actions on anyone else. he's so fucked up in the head he can't actually process what he did as wrong. he just can't face the fact that he's a sick person. he's a narcissist and a psychopath."