60 ⋆ 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡

Start from the beginning

i fold my hands calmly and take a breathe as i look at the officer who was slyly smiling at me, i give her a warm, very forced, but kind, teethy smile.

"look" i say softly. "i haven't had decent sleep in four days. my back is slowly killing itself and i almost choked on my own throw up waking up this morning.. then almost tripped and fell and died getting to the bathroom because i'm starting to not be able to see my feet" i huff. but remain calm.

she looks pretty uncertain and concerned but she raises a brow.

"i'm tired. and i'm hormonal and i just want to cry and laugh all at the time. it hurts when i sneeze and when i sneeze i pee. i have been driving myself insane looking through stupid baby name books day in and day out. and i've gotten this close to hitting myself in the head with one of the fucking books. things are rough.. but i'm holding up pretty well, and getting a call from my exhausted mother that my brother had just been arrested, really killed the mood again. so no,  i don't want to have to come around this counter and make you escort me back to those rooms. so i advise, to make this easier for both of us, you let me go see my brother..... before i get mad" i tell her.

i tilt my head with a sweet smile and she puts down her pen and sighs deeply as she turns with an eye still glaring at us, she gestures us to circle the counter.

i look back at lola whom was already smiling at me as we walk to her side of the counter and she opens up a door for us.

"thank you"

"nice eilish" lola whispered to me as we first bump and i smile at her, going to walk side by side though the door, but were stopped.

"whoa, whoa- she can't come" the officer says gesturing to lola, whom turns looks at me with big eyes.

"i'll be fine, lo" i nod at her with a sweet look and she nods a bit before rubbing my shoulder and making her way with a breath.

"okay... tell fin i said hi" she says walking back cutely.

"i will" i smile at her. before she looks over her other shoulder, i bite my lip.

the officer looks at me with a questionable look on her face.

"what? that's my girlfriend" i say proudly because i knew she didn't matter at all so who cared if she knew?

i continued to walk through the door, and the officer escorts me down the thin hallway. not too far in, she puts her hand on a door nob and lets me in a small room. from there i see finneas sitting at a table. head to toe in his normal clothes, except his hands where cuffed.

"finn" i say, rushing over to him and he stands up. i hug him. my arms wrapped around the tall man tightly as she peers down at me tenderly.

"no touching" the security guard calls from the door as my cheek was against his demon jacket, i turn to look at her with a scowl and roll my eyes just before pulling out a seat at the other side of the table, finneas sits with me.

"what- happened? why are you here? how are you here? why'd you come see... him?" i ask him almost immediately with nothing but concern and my brother looks at his hands and sighs.

i could see it on his face, some real shit happened...

fuck

"finneas" i say in a soft tone as i stare at him with serious eyes. tilting my head. ready for the burdensome news. whatever it was.

"i talked to these lawyers.. i got this contract. this deal. one where you could literally have control of his entire existence,"

i listen to him speak and i narrow my eyes a bit. confused at his pledge at first,