Chapter 39 - Final battle

Start from the beginning

Wanda using her scarlet magic to rip those robots to shreds.

Pietro speeding off everywhere.

You, oh well. The same thing you do everyday.

Once yours and Wanda's magic hit each other, a large wave exploded. Causing you to grunt with the sudden landing on your back.

~~

As the area clears, you run to Loki who was staring off the edge. He hugs you tightly, watching as the clouds starts fogging up your view.

"Goodbye kiss?" He asks, you look at him with confusion.

"What? No, we're not dying here." You shake your head, but kissed him anyway.

"Have your honeymoon, later." Fury said, making you furrow your brows.

A large ship came up, covering the sunlight as it comes more on view. Small ships coming out, making you tear up with joy.

Taking Loki's hand, the two of you run across to Nat and Steve, Pietro gawking at the sudden rescue.

"This is SHIELD?" He asks with a wide smile.

"This is what SHIELD is supposed to be." Steve returns the smile.

"This is not so bad," Pietro adds, walking to him you lay your arm around his neck. "I think I'm finally joining your team, sister," He said. "Are you crying?"

Nodding slowly, you engulf him in a hug. "Get used to it, I'm an emotional bitch." You jester.

The ships make it to each end, the main focus were saving civilians as you stood by Pietro and Loki half the time.

~~

All of you surround by the main church, every robot taking the bait as they come one by one. What I meant by one by one is horde by horde.

Backflipping, rolling, you weren't even sure what you were doing at this point. All you needed to know was to kill these robots and get out safely.

"Is that the best you can do!" Thor shouts, raising his hands up like a mad person.

Crowds of robots running along, flying behind Ultron as his hand was held up.

Gulping, glancing to the twins beside you.

"You had to ask." Steve and Loki said, simultaneously.

As Hulk let put a large roar, the robots came running in. Faster than wildfire, each of you taking turns on one of them. Somehow predicting the moves of each other, tossing them round and round like ragdolls.

"The core?" Clint asked.

You and Wanda glanced at each other, a smile forming on each of your faces.

"We'll protect it, it's our job." Wanda said.

"It's my life." You shrug, the others chuckle before leaving.

Left off Loki and Pietro. Your lover pulled you into a bone-crushing hug, kissing you everywhere on your face. Making a giggle come out of you.

"Hey, okay! I love you too." You laugh out, kissing him on the forehead.

"I'm not going to leave you two here." Pietro said, keeping a serious face as Loki runs off.

"We can handle this," Wanda said, the two of you making a power move on one robot, "Come back for us when everyone else is off." Pietro grunts in annoyance.

"Understand, Piet?" You ask, a smirk on your face.

"You know, I'm 12 minutes older than you guys." Pietro retorts, swinging his head back to you.

You furrow your brows, "I'm a thousand years old, Pietro."

"What?" He shouts, making you laugh.

"I'll explain after, go!" You usher him away with a gesture.

~~

It all felt like slowmotion, feeling the bullets pass through you. Though, you wished it was you who hit the bullets.

Running from the core, leaving Wanda alone as she fought off the robots with an aching heart.

You saw him, on the ground. Bullet holes everywhere on his body.

You kneel against him, your tears running down your cheeks as you let out a blood-curdling scream.

Your magic going haywire as they attacked the left off robots, your magic seeping through every hole on Pietro's body.

Not knowing, they were healing it. It was reconstructing, your screams growing louder as your power grows weaker.

Once you stopped your shouting, feeling a hand pull your arm. Seeing Pietro on the ground, his eyes still squinted shut as he whispered.

You lean your ear closer, he whispered; "No time, we need to go."

Immediately, you set him up. His arm around your shoulder as his limping body moves along with yours.

~~

Everyone was back in the ship, sitting safely as Loki came running to you. His eyes filled with tears, cupping your face as he moves it left and right.

"Your scream, I-I thought-I thought," He stammered, a tear coming down from his cheek. "I thought you left me."

You kissed him passionately, showing him you were indeed here. And you would never leave.

~~

Yes I saved Pietro, why? Because I love him and aswell as Frigga that's why I let her survive