Aziel's life pt.2

Cue music!

"So...You're telling me..you're like me?"
Nola laughs at my confused face.

"I told you I wasn't perfect."

She cups my cheeks. Reassuring me. Because she knows I need it. My heart is breaking and my eyes hold my tears.

All these years I blamed myself.

But I'm not the only one. Who knows how many people are like me. And then they tell me I'm crazy? I'm a monster? No...Never.

My screams of sadness make Nola hug me tightly.

Like she's trying to keep me together.

I cried in her arms. Nola did everything to make me feel better. I may be crying but on the inside I feel relieved.

Relieved to know I'm okay.

Relieved to know I have someone that understands me and doesn't see me as a crazy person. That doesn't see me as monster.

And I'm relieved it's the same person I want to spend my entire life with.

Darkness surrounded us. But we found light in each other. That light will show us the way.

After a while crying session. Nola gave me the drawing as it's finished and it was time for me to go.

"Why do you want this drawing?" She says.

"Because I got sick of the other ones, and..."
"And?"

"Because my mysterious girl is doing it for me."

I kiss her cheeks before standing up and holding the drawing to my heart. Leaving her all smiley, I say:

"I love you, Nola."

"I love you too, Akira."

I start walking away. On the way there, I carefully fold the drawing. Not wanting to damage it in any way.

I would've never even folded it if it wasn't for all the people seeing it. It's mine. Only mine.

I put it in my little pocket after staring it and I see the mansion in front of me. I furrowed my eyebrows.

A vehicle standing at the entrance that doesn't belong here. Where is everyone?

I carefully enter my home. Empty. I keep on going until I reach the office. My father sitting on the chair that belongs to me.

That stupid guard standing on his left.

"Akira."

I pull one of the chairs and face him.
"Father. Why are you here?"

His deep voice lets out a sarcastic chuckle. I raise an eyebrow.
"I send you all the way out here and you still can't lay low. But then...what can you do?"

Die.

I shake my head. Don't pay attention to it.

"I don't see where this is coming from, father."
He slams his fist on the desk.

"That girl you're seeing. A farmer. Really? How dare you? You have tainted our family enough by being the way you are and now you want to taint it even more by being with that woman?!"

The anger rises in me. My eyes shift to the smirking guard next to him. It's all his fault.

I told you...let's kill him.

"Do you even hear yourself, father?"

Kill him.

He's taken aback by my words. Not believing I spoke against him. But I can't accept this. Not anymore. Not when he insulted my lover.