Ready!

I stayed silent, unsure of what Nagito was thinking. It turns out Nagito had coincidentally found a secret passage. I whispered to myself, "why would Hopes Peak need a secret place for?" Apparently Nagito heard me and replied. "Who knows, many things could occur here, human experimentation maybe?" Creeped out by the thought of that, I slightly shuddered and continued walking to who knows where down. I recognized the area, since I was literally trapped down here, but I never really explored this part of the underground building.

At some point, we reached a room, where Junko was. Another person in the room, who looked like Mitarai but skinnier was there, looking very nauseous and traumatized. I questioned in my mind what made him so terrified but in my mind I knew the answer, it was Junko. Unfortunately, I lost focus, and was brought back to the sound of a gunshot. I screamed, realizing it was just Nagito who had been shot. I caught him from falling, and noticed someone new in the room.

Long, black hair, and a black and white suit on. His extended hand had slowly started to come down. I stared at him, then at Junko, then at Nagito. I was going to look at the exit next, until Nagito's movements had caught my attention. He pulled out his handbook, which was busted from what looked like the bullet shot at him, and passed out. Relieved, I let out a small sigh, then confirmed my current situation was reality as Junko rambled on about how great Izuru was. I figured that was his name, but before I could say anything to either of them, someone had busted open the door.
Ms. Yukizome was there, and began yelling at me to escape with Nagito.

I slunk Nagito over my shoulders and ran for my life, despite not going that fast, I was desperate to just find my classmates. Completely drenched in sweat and out of breathe, we finally made it to our class room. In an instant, my classmates had rushed over to our side, removing Nagito from my back, and handing me some cold water. I was bombarded with questions, but due to the utter exhaustion, I couldn't comprehend anything they were saying. After about 30 seconds, I answered their questions. "So Ms. Yukizome is in trouble then," Kazuichi thought aloud.

"Then we should go after her!" Chiaki said. The whole class agreed. "Don't, it's dangerous. You all don't understand what we're up against, there's no way we can win against Junko." Everyone had turned their heads to face Nagito, who had just woken up. "What do you mean? Are you telling us to just give up?!" Hiyoko shot a glare at him, disgusted by his words. "We have to try! We can't just leave her by herself, she needs us and we need her." Chiaki spoke. Everyone chimed in in agreement, with nods and "mhm's." Nagito lightly chuckled and said, "I knew you guys would pass, let's save our teacher." Everyone was all fired up and ready. "Hey, who's gonna carry Nagito?" Mahiru questioned. "Kazuichi, I hereby order you to carry Nagito!" Sonia exclaimed. "Y-yes your higness!" Kazuichi immediately put Nagito on his back while grumbling a few complaints on the task he'd been given.

  Am uneasy feeling in my stomach began to churn like just ate something rotten. I wanted to go and save Ms. Yukizome with my classmates, and yet, I hadn't lift a single foot from where I was standing. Blinded by courage and hope, the class didn't realize that I was still in the room. I finally brought myself to move, but by then, the class was long gone. I didn't know where to go, and I didn't want the angry mob of people to notice me. I ultimately decided that the class had went down to that place Nagito and I were previously at, but the mob of people were blocking the way. Powerless, I went to looking for a way to help on the outside.

While brainstorming, the only thing I could think of doing is keeping the mob out of the way so my friends could safely make it to Ms. Yukizome. I took off my hoodie, and jewelry, and got to work.

^^^^^^^^^^Author Note^^^^^^^^^^^^
I FINALLY WROTE SOMETHING IM SO SORRY YALL FOR MAKING YOU WAIT AHHHHH BUT THANK YOU FOR THISE WHO STILL READ MY STORY I LOVE YOU GUYS !!💖💕💞💞💖💕