Encounterment

This story is getting a little boring, so I'm gonna pick up the pace and try to make it more interesting!

POV-THIRD PERSON
An ominous infectious aura had begun to dig deep into the roots of Hopes Peak Academy, as Chiaki Nanami sat waiting for him. However, he never once showed up. Even when the sun had already begun to set, Chiaki had stayed put, until every single student was gone. She trotted off home, her confusion and sadness trotting along with her.
———————————————————————
POV-Y/N
   I woke up, and begun my everyday morning routine. As I walked to school, light rain had made the day feel more peaceful. Until, I bumped into someone. They were unfamiliar, but I could tell, just from their petrifying aura, they weren't someone to mess with. She turned around, along with someone else besides her. Eyes baby blue, long, strawberry blonde hair.

I was expecting her to snap at me, but instead, she stared at me. She stared for what seemed like a whole minute. A grin then began to rise, "what's your name?" I was pretty stunned, but answered anyway. "I'm y/n l/n". "Interesting name..." The blondie trailed off in her thoughts, "WELL. My name, as you maybe might know, after all, I'm all over magazines! I'm Junko Enoshima! Oh and the girl right next to me who you don't need to mind about us my twin sis Mukuro Ikusaba".

  The Mukuro girl had a fierce look, she reminded me of Peko, her hair was short and a plain black. She had cute freckles, and plain looking clothes compared to her flashy stylish twin. Junko began to speak up again, "you're the ultimate crafter correct?" I nodded my head. "Oh good! I have a favor I need from you. Meet me at the dorm entrance at 4pm. Don't be late. I don't like slowpokes" Junko's grin had transformed to a devilish smirk.

  I felt jittery inside, her extreme personality had overwhelmed me. I quickly left them and exchanged goodbyes. I arrived to class, and began our day. I didn't feel good. I had know idea what kind of favor Junko would need. I could tell, that she wasn't the type to be trusted. I was puzzled. I felt like she wanted me to feel this way, but, I don't know why. She could easily have manipulated me to making me feel like I could trust her, but to me, she seemed like she was showing some of her true colors.

   I've seen Junko on magazines and TV before, and I could tell she was so much sweeter. It was terrifying. Should I meet up with her? I don't anymore. I sat silently on my desk still in thought while everyone went out to pet and play with Gundham's animals. Ms. Yukizome had returned to the classroom, and pulled a chair next to me. "Hey, y/n, is everything alright?" I turned to look at my teacher, her innocent face filled with genuine concern.

  "Yeah, I'm alright. It's just.. something strange happened today." "If it's okay with you, can you tell me what happened?" Part of me felt like I shouldn't tell her about something so stupid, but part of me knew that I should tell her. "I encountered some weird person, she asked me a favor that I agreed to without knowing what she wanted. I feel like I can't trust her, but something about her seems like she purposely wanted to make me feel this way".

  Ms. Yukizome smiled understandingly, and put her hand in top of mine. "Y/n, if this person is making you feel that way on purpose, try taking to her, and sort things out if you can. I'll be there for you if need me, I'll try talking her if things don't work out between the two of you". I felt my tears forcing their way out, while Ms.Yukizome wrapped her arms around me. I continued to cry while I wrapped my arms around Ms. Yukizome.