Popcorn

We arrived at the theaters a few minutes after our conversation. As we arrived, we noticed that a group of people had arrived, who were about to get in line. Ibuki began to sprint, and we had as well, before they could. However, I think it would have been better for those people to go ahead. We had struggled with agreeing on a movie to watch. Until Chiaki brought up an idea.

"Hey everyone, why don't we just settle this conflict with a little game like Rock Paper Scissors? Or maybe bubble gum in a dish?" I liked the idea, and so did everyone else. We decided to sit down and play bubble gum in a dish. Nagito won, so we ended up having him choose a movie. I had already assumed that he'd win because of his luck, but Kazuichi and Ibuki didn't seem too happy about. "No fair! He has luck, we should just choose whoever got second place!" Kazuichi whined, but Nekomaru pitched in to speak. "Hey, he won fair and square so we'll leave it that way."

Mikan then quietly began to talk as well. "U-uhm I think w-we sh-should let Nagito choose a m-movie right n-now, I th-think the people in l-l-line are get-t-ting impatient with us." I had been pretty quiet, so I decided to ask. "Hey Nagito, what would you like to watch?" "Well, I'm not the type of person to go to movie theater often, so maybe it's best that someone else should choose. It'd be awful if I chose a boring movie for everyone to watch." He shyly stated. "It's alright Nagito, we all agreed fair and square so just choose a movie" Chiaki replied while 95% of her attention had remained on the game she was playing.

After Nagito kindly refusing a couple times against our suggestions(besides Kazuichi and Ibuki who had their own movies in mind and preferred someone else to choose a movie instead). None of us had even heard or seen of the movie, so we felt a little queasy about his chose. We walked in, and had about 25 minutes until the movie started.

"Alright let's get some popcorn!!" Ibuki declared, making us all feel very exhilarated.
Ibuki ordered buttered popcorn, large slushee, and skittles. Kazuichi ordered non buttered popcorn, large Coke, and chips. Mikan hesitated to order, because she felt as if she would be in debt. It took me a while to convince her since I'm paying for everything today. Mikan ordered a small buttered popcorn, and a small Sprite.

Nekomaru ordered medium non buttered popcorn, two hotdogs, and a medium soda. Nagito, a lot like Mikan, felt a little bad about getting food since I was going to pay. I kept reassuring him that it's alright for him, and that he doesn't have to use his own money to buy the food. Nagito finally ordered small buttered popcorn, medium Dr Hopper, and some chips. Chiaki ordered a small buttered popcorn, small Pepsi, and a small bag of Laffy Taffy. She only ordered small stuff, because she felt as if she might end up accidentally falling asleep.

I ordered medium buttered popcorn, a large slushee, and some gummy bears. I paid for all the food(your wallet and bank account is screaming at you rn 😟) . We had about 10 minutes until the movie began, so we took turns, and left two people to take turns watching our food. Once we were done, we hurriedly went to our seats at the high, way far back of the room. We reclined our chairs, and the movie began(the annoying ads passed during bathroom turns) We sat down, snacks in our hand, and let the movie take over.

>>>>>>>>>author note!<<<<<<<<<
Hey everyone! Sorry again for slow updates! I'm struggling in finding motivation, and would like to have a tiny, tiny, microscopic favor. Could y'all maybe.. Yknow.. comment more on my chapters.. sorry if this is too much to ask for, but I love, love LOVE when I get a comment(which rarely happens) on my story! It makes me happy, and motivates me to write and let's me know that the audience reading this have opinions or just something to share! You don't have to comment, but I would like some feedback from y'all! Have a beautiful day/night! AND THANKS FOR 700 READS!!💕💕