Epilogue

Since the incident with ShadowClan, the alleyways were full of cats who wanted to join BloodClan. I think it was just for protection, but I didn't care. They were good fighters, and they all just wanted a place to fit in. BloodClan now had over 20 warriors. But, I wasn't done yet; I wanted more than 40 warriors.

I was murderous, I was a cannibal, and, most importantly, the strongest warrior in the alleys. Everyone gave me respect, or I'd kill them with no questions asked. I was indeed my uncle, and his descendant. I followed in his pawsteps. All our collars were now completely studded. I was proud of that, I obviously had the most claws and teeth. I snatched some from that Ashfire girl, then ate her. It wasn't all that bad really. It tasted pretty...good. Maybe I could kill and eat the cats who opposed me..?

I was a cannibal ever since, and no one ever knew. I was more terrifying then my uncle, stronger than my other uncle, Socks, and meaner than my mother, Ruby. Those things give you respect. If you don't have those things, you're screwed. Ever since then, I was Fang, the darkness and leader of BloodClan. If you have questions, you ask to me! And yes, blood is everything. That's how we survive. We are BloodClan!