*Bonus Chapter* and A/N

"Cassie Rose! Are you ready!?" I call out from down stairs and there is still no sign of her. The wedding will be starting in an hour and we haven't even visited Lucian's mother yet.

Lucian is seated next to me, eyes glued to his screen that monitors the traffic at the air base. 

"She's making us late," I grit my teeth in frustration. I'd just received a report that two of my squad members had gotten into yet another fight and waiting here was only making me more stressed. 

I had chosen to lead the largest squad of half breeds thinking I would be able to relate to them more being half human and all. Turns out the half breeds were a species of their own, they were a crazy bunch, all young and angsty. 

I sometimes felt like a mother to all twenty of them and the squad was only growing. It seems all the half breeds want to be lead by me. 

"Lucian," I snap at my much too relaxed husband. 

He jumps to attention and stares at me with wide eyes. 

"We're supposed to leave now. I told Luna I would be early," I say, my voice tethering dangerously close to a full blown scolding. If our daughter doesn't get her butt down here in five minutes that's exactly what she is going to get. 

"Darling, don't stress. It's not good for Lucian XI," He places a hand on my swollen belly and I swear the baby just kicked. I inhale sharply and lean back to rest. 

"I'll go get her," He runs up the stairs and comes down with our four year old who didn't want to leave her room. 

"My apologies," Her nanny says and we both smile at her, knowing it isn't her fault. 

Cassie Luciana Rose could be very stubborn when she wanted to be. 

I try to scold her but she looks so adorable with her silver streaked dark brown hair tied to the sides in ringlets. Her little gown is littered with glitter making her look like an angel. 

She follows us outside and squeals when she sees Remulus waiting by the car. 

"Hey, little one!" He picks her up and carries her on his shoulders. 

"Shouldn't you be there by now? Aren't you the best man?" I ask. 

"Do you mind if I bring the kid with me?" He smiles at us cheekily. "You know how ladies just love a guy who's good with kids? And there's going to be lots of single ladies there." 

I roll my eyes and Lucian laughs. "Fine but if anything happens to her, I'll scatter your limbs around the universe." 

Remulus smirks, used to his leader's threats and Cassie hugs him tightly. She loves him almost as much as she loves us. 

"Uncle Remu," She grabs his hair making him wince. 

Lucian takes my hand and we get into the glider, heading to the house like prison designated to ex-general Lyra. We make it a point to see her every now and again just for Cassie Rose's sake. 

Her place is near to ours with a large compound and a small cottage like house in the middle, all heavily guarded. Our new planet reminds me so much of Earth. Axon is about the size of Mars but it's atmosphere, gravity and moon makes it seem like a duplicate of Earth. 

The grass here is long and sinewy, they dance in the wind. We head down the narrow stone walkway and I can feel Lucian already getting tense. He always gets like this when we go to meet his mother. 

"Is Joon coming to the wedding?" I can tell he is trying to distract himself but his voice terse.

I run my hand up and down his back, calming him and he wraps his strong arm around my waist. "Yes, he is. He's bringing Indigo. Remember the halfbreed I told you about? The one who had the biggest crush on him."