At the company, Huo Yunchuan stayed in the office alone, reviewing documents.

    The mobile phone resting on the desk buzzed in with several messages.

    He glanced at it, picked it up, and took a look at a few voice messages that were sent to him safe and sound; the old cadre, whose face was still deserted just now, suddenly showed an imperceptible smile.

    After all, in Huo's mind, the other party just missed him by sending voice messages in broad daylight.

    Clicking on the top one, An Wushang's clear voice filled his office: "I'm telling you something, I was so embarrassed just now." The

    crisp voice at the opening made the grim man's heart tremble. .

    Move your finger and choose to listen to it a second time without hesitation.

    Until the ears enjoyed enough, I continued to listen: "How come I am so mentally retarded that I can find the wrong classroom."

    The third article, I can feel the collapse of the little angel through the Internet: "Then I wanted to sneak away, but the teacher actually asked me to get up and answer the question, I..."

    Article 4: "How could I be able to answer the question?" Here An Wuhao took a breath: "The teacher said that it's not so easy. Go back and copy it ten times, and he will check it tomorrow."

    Article 5: "Oh -"

    An Wuhao's tone was full of self-deprecating.

    If the whole thing went through like this, it is indeed a minor mental retardation.

    Mr. Huo thought to himself.

    But there is a word in the world called hypocrisy.

    Then he replied a few words in his deep and sincere voice: "The teaching buildings of the University of Commerce are so many and complex, it is excusable that I can't find the classroom."

    "It's normal to answer questions wrongly for subjects I haven't studied."

    "Don't be uncomfortable, I will help you copy it five times when I get home from work."

    An Wuhao's original intention of sending the message was just to relieve the shame in his heart, but did not expect the other party to take the time to respond.

    He smiled when he saw the reply and listened carefully with headphones on the road.

    "???" But how is the last one?

    A little doubt arose in his heart, and he slowly asked, "Why five times?" Although he certainly wouldn't let Huo Yunchuan help to copy, he couldn't help but wonder why.

    Huo Yunchuan replied: "I love you for helping you share five times, and the remaining five times are for your good, so that you can deepen your impression of this matter and avoid you being so careless when you enter the classroom next time."

    An Wuhao:" ???"

    An Wuhao smiled bitterly, this is a question that is not particular, it is obviously stupid.

    "My mother called me today, wanting to come and help see Dun Dun... I refused." He rubbed his face, and said: "Dun Dun is still so young, we should work harder by ourselves, what do you think?"

    Having already dismissed the hiring of the young early childhood educator, Huo Dad, he smoothly agreed: "Listen to you, it

    's okay to work hard." He heard An Wuhao say sincerely: "Thank you." It was