"Yeah, Who is waiting for me here anyway!" Taehyung chucked and held Yeonjun's hand and turned to leave.

Jungkook kept on standing on his place. Taehyung really have lost all hopes of having a decent relationship, a happy and healthy relationship.

Jungkook felt an odd sensation in his body and a small buzzing in his head. He shrugged it off.

"Kook you ready?" Yoongi said as he came to the living room.

"Y-Yeah". Jungkook came out of his trans. He didn't reply to Taehyung. What would Taehyung think.

He don't think about you.

"Did you talk to him?"

V isn't there. It's like he is sleep or something. I can't talk to him but i know my mate. After what you did he don't think about you.

"If V isn't there then it can be dangerous to send him there alone."

We both know he will be much safer there then he is here. You should check your surroundings, he is in danger here.

"What do you mean?"

Use your head Jungkook. It's a shame that a mighty True Blood can't even save his mate.

"You do realize you are a part of me. I'm a true blood because of you."

No, you were born with those tendencies, that's why you are True Blood.

"Why do you think of yourself as someone else. We are one."

Jeon Jungkook you got the mouth of your mother, i wish you would have got some traits from your father also.

"JK."

Fuck you.

And just like that once again they fought and abandoned eachother.

"Jackson is ready. Let's go." Yoongi said seeing the frown that just made his way on the younger's face.

"Kook." Grandma called him again.

"Hmm." Jungkook hummed.

"Son go easy on yourself, things will get better." Grandma said caressing his back.

"I hope that too." Jungkook replied and then after kissing Grandma's hand went outside with Yoongi.

"You sure you okay?" Yoongi said and Jungkook nodded. Jackson approached them.

"What's the report?" Jungkook asked.

"All clear." Jackson replied.

"Let's have a run then buddy." Jungkook said and shifted, so did the other two Alpha's.

Taehyung and Yeonjun got there after like 20 minutes and Taehyung shushed Yeonjun and they silently made their way to Jin's office.

They slowly went to the door and then first Yeonjun and then Taehyung jumped inside the room while harshly pushing the door making it bang with the wall.