Fifty-One

// Trigger Warning : Violence and Gore. \\

// I want to mention that there is a form of torture used in this chapter that involves a rat. I do not condone animal cruelty and this is purely fictional. It is an actual torture method that has been used throughout history. I thought I'd add this in here just so you are aware and prepared. \\

// There is a song for this chapter called Seaside by The Kooks, I shall put a * where the song will begin. \\

Harry's POV

It's been one week. One whole fucking week and we've gotten nowhere. Absolutely fucking nowhere. Zuri is somewhere out there, doing who knows what with who knows who and I'm just sat here doing fucking nothing. I know that gang, I know those people, I know the sick shit they're into and I know that Zuri being in their company, in their hands, is not a good fucking thing. I know she's a strong woman, her mentality is awe inspiring. After the shit she's been through, she one tough cookie. I I just hope and pray that she is okay and that she is still... alive.

I've had to keep myself from thinking otherwise. I can't be fucking walking around moping, and that is exactly what will happen if I do that. I have shit I need to do. People to kill. And that is what I have been doing this whole week. We scoured the whole of Manchester, every single club, bar, underground hideout, shop, warehouse, every single meet and found nothing. No trace of Max, Leonardo or Zuri. Absolutely nothing.

Liam, Niall and I storm our way into the warehouse. The usual routine is growing boring at this rate. We didn't bother with the smoke bombs today though, we just walked straight in firing out guns. But not at the ceiling, no this time we just shot at the first group of people we saw. I mean, it could all their attentions. There had been so much death over the past 2 days, I was numb to it. As I always was. But we were also growing very bored and tired of getting nowhere. So today we had planned to storm one of their largest shipment warehouses.

Men scrambled for their weapons but we shot them before they could. And before the others could be stupid enough to fire back, a ton of my men waltzed in behind us. Guarding us. I mean, the men at this warehouse out-manned us for sure. But we were all weaponised with our automatic rifles and grenades so unless they wanted this place, and all their drugs to go up in flames, they've got to behave. And I think they knew that.

Well, one man certainly did, he must've been in charge of this warehouse. He held his hand up, commanding everyone to lower their weapons as he took a few steps between us.

"Gentlemen, what is the issue here?" He asks, he is an older man I haven't seen before, greying beard covers his face.

"We're looking for Leonardo Michaels, seen him recently?" I cock my head sideways. The man scans us all, his eyes fall on Liam and for a fraction of a second, something passes his face but I'm unsure of what.

Strange.

"We haven't. He is away on business." He turns his attention to me, smiling. I'm going to shoot this motherfucker.

"Know when he will be back?" I ask sweetly, swinging my gun about as if it's a fully loaded killing machine.

"Not a clue mate, but if you want to leave a message I'm sure he will get back to you."

"Thanks, but no thanks." I lift the gun, firing directly at his smug face. Multiple rounds of ammunition went straight through his skull, causing a chaotic gun war in the warehouse. We all walked out alive. Well most of my men, but none of theirs. I knew they wouldn't tell us anything, but the more men I take out of his, the less he has when the real war begins. And trust me, he is will be outmanned to the gods.