Thirty-Three *

As soon as the apartment door is open, Harry is once again dragging me to my bedroom. He raced us to the elevator and almost closed the doors on Audrey and Niall, but I stuck my hand out to stop the doors from shutting. Honestly, I'm so excited but slightly scared to be alone with Harry right now. He is being fuelled by pure lust right now which means what's about to happen is going to be great, but the anxiety is growing almost too much.

I might chicken out.

If I had time to even think because Harry isn't giving me a chance to even take a breath. I shout a goodnight over my shoulder just before Harry shuts my bedroom door behind me. I notice how Audrey and Niall are were laughing, and I can still hear them now. I notice they don't head into Aud's room, and then the TV is soon on and the volume on louder than necessary.

I think they know what's about to go down.

Harry lets go of my hand where he had been holding onto me, and walks over to the side of the bed I sleep on and takes a seat. He takes off his leather jacket and throws it against the chair in the corner. He then looks to me, his eyes hooded and dark. My thighs clench as an immediate response.

Oh no.

"Come here." He signals me with his fingers, bending hire forefinger in a come here motion. I walk slowly up to him until I'm stood about a foot away, directly in front of him. I stand above him looking down, he looks up at me and just the look in his eyes has my panties immediately soaking.

This man.

"What's my prize?" he asks, his voice deep and dripping with seduction.

"Whatever you want." I speak without even contemplating it. I will do anything for this man right now. And he won fair and square.

"You like me right?" I frown at his question but nod my head. "And I won the game?" My frown deepens once more but I nod again. "So get on your knees and show me, give me my prize."

There isn't any time to think or process. My mind is flurrying with thoughts as my pussy throbs with want. I fall to my knees without hesitation, immediately landing between his parted knees. I now look up at him, as he gazes down to me, he reaches forward stroking my cheek. He leans forward and meets my ear,

"Good girl." He whispers and I literally get caught on my breath. "Take off my jeans." He then leans back, resting on the mattress on his hands.

Looking up at him now, I really appreciate him, this man, in all his glory. The way his muscles strain against his t-shirt and I trail my eyes down them meeting each of his tattoos and the veins protruding at his arms. His chests pounds heavy as he breaths fast and then he catches my attention when he thrusts his hips slightly, growing impatient.

I briefly look to his face to see his face cocked to the side, that ridiculous smirk smothering that gorgeous face. I shake my head slightly laughing then I reach up to the waistband of his jeans. I run my fingers back and forth along the seam, scraping his tummy and I see the way the skin ripples and his breathing catches.

Unbuckling his belt, I get rid of that slowly and teasingly. When his eyes grow dark, I see how my taunting is causing his patience to grow thin. I haven't really pushed harry before and I don't know how much he'd like that, I mean I think he'd mop that shit up but still. I ain't experienced in the bedroom, that is something that'll take time and alcohol.

A lot of alcohol.

I then unbutton his jeans and pull the zip down, gripping my hands on the waistband, I drag the jean material down his thighs and lean back on my feet to pull the jeans off of his legs. He has some long legs so it's a struggle but I get them free. I throw the jeans aside and when I sit back forward, I notice his erection straining against his tight black boxers and a small damp area around the tip.