Eight

We make it back over to the bar, Harry's hand resting on my lower back, a constant reminder of that kiss. My lips are still sore and swollen, I think they might be all night. Audrey greets us with a smirk and a shove at my shoulder, I try to play it off that nothing happened but when she reaches over, straightening my hair I break out into a laugh. I guess I look the way I feel. She has a slight glassiness to her eyes, I think she's drunk drunk already.

"Have fun?" Tim grins at me, not necessarily Harry. I look up to Harry though, he leans his right arm on the bar, body turned sideways to me, his hand still remaining on my back, almost holding me to his side. He cocks his head at me smiling as if asking did you have fun? and I can't help but laugh.

"Shut up." I spit back through my laughter, looking around and noticing Niall is gone. "Where'd Niall go?" I ask Harry, he raises his head looking around and then he nods towards the back of the room. I follow his gaze to catch Niall by the makeshift stage that I can barely see through the crowd but I can't miss his stark white hair. He is stood with three other men. I don't recognise them from here but I presume they're Harry's other friends.

"C'mon, I'll introduce you." Holding my elbow, Harry guides me away from the bar, I go to grab onto Aud but she stays put, wanting to hang out with Tim. I roll my eyes, I don't blame her but I don't fancy going into the lion's den alone. God, I'll get eaten alive.

We make it through the crowd who once again move out of Harry's way but I still notice their stares and some of the women literally growl at me. One in particular who is stood just on the side of the boys. She catches my attention in particular due to her eyes, I mean if looks could kill and all... She's dressed in a tight leather skirt that's low on her hips and high on her thighs. She might as well not be wearing anything at all. Her top half is just as bad, it looks like a leather bra. I'm not one to slut-shame but I can't help but judge her a little especially considering the daggers shes throwing my way.

I'm pulled from the girl in the corner when we stop in front of the four men. I let my eyes gaze over them all, I don't know who is who but I remember the names Harry gave me. Liam. Louis. Zayn. And then there was Niall, obviously, but I'd already said my hellos to him. They're all wearing their leather jackets, looking dangerous and threatening.

"Boys, this is Zuri." Harry announces, the deep baritone voice sending shivers down my spine and now under the watchful eye of the four men I feel myself naturally step into Harry's side, almost shielding myself. It's not that I feel scared, but the way their eyes scan my body, I just feel very... exposed. "Right, tongues back in your mouths right the fuck now before I cut them off." Harry hisses, clearly sensing my uneasiness and wrapping his arm around my waist, his fingers flexing on my hip.

"Zuri, lovely to meet you. I'm Liam." Sledgehammer. Mousy brown hair, tattoos, medium height although still taller than me.

"Hi, Liam." I smile politely back, shaking his hand weakly although he takes mine in a firm grip I almost wince.

The dark-haired man steps forward, the one with the neck tattoos and piercings. "Names Zayn, nice to meet the famous Zuri that's occupied all of Harry's thoughts." He laughs, nudging Harry and pulling me in so he can kiss my cheek. Harry doesn't let go of me though, which I'm thankful for, if anything his grip grows harder, keeping me in place.

"It's really good to meet you all." I say laughing nervously once Zayn pulls back. There's one last man, another mousy brown-haired one but his swoops across his forehead slightly almost covering his eyes. He doesn't look at me or make any attempt to speak.

"That's Lou. He's a little... shy." Harry leans in whispering, I nod my head watching Lou, he doesn't look shy. That's not the word I'd use. Maybe just not bothered by me? Shy would indicate someone being nervous, fidgety but he plain and simple is ignoring me. He doesn't care. I think he chooses who he wants to communicate with and fair enough, I can't imagine it's easy to trust people in this world. As long as he doesn't do or say anything out of line then I won't have a problem with him staying quiet. Even if his lack of words piques my interest.