Nine

Waking up, I feel hot and slightly sick. The leftover alcohol clearly lingering in my body, I'm glad I had stopped drinking once I got to Verbatim. I got enough of a high from being around Harry to not need anymore. As for feeling hot and sweaty, I'm clueless. I roll around, feeling an arm led heavy across my waist. My eyes shoot down and when I spy the anchor tattoo on the wrist I remember Harry. He slept here. All night. That thought makes me happy and I can't help the smile that escapes. He stayed with me the entire night.

When I was falling asleep last night, I convinced myself that he wouldn't be here in the morning. But he is.

In my happy state, I wriggle around, squirming almost and my ass grazes against something hard and I hear Harry groan. Oh shit. My spine straightens immediately, stopping my assault on his groin. However, his hand pulls at my waist, almost slamming me onto his hard length.

"Don't start something you can't finish, little one." He drawls, his voice is sleepy but so husky. Fuck me. I grind a little more against him, hearing him groan and grind back.

What am I doing?

I shoot up out of bed, the cold air around me shocking me as I'm still in my short red silk dress. I shiver and grab my lilac dressing gown at the end of my bed and wrap it around me. I turn to see H sat up, one arm bent behind his head flexing his muscles as his shirt threatens to burst. The silk shirt is all wrinkled now from our sleep and a few more buttons have opened. I can see a butterfly sat on the centre of his chest. Wow.

"Like what you see?" He sings, and my eyes shoot up realising I'm drooling over his body. Squealing like a child, I run into my en suite and slam the door, resting against it. I can just hear Harry laughing out there.

Going over to the bathtub, I pull the shower curtain back and turn on the faucet for the shower. I give it a few seconds to warm up and then I pull the curtain back. As the steam fills the room, I undress out of the gown and then my dress. I throw the dress in the washing basket, grabbing a brush I comb through my knotted hair. Once that task has been faced, I brush my teeth and wash my face. I like doing this before the shower because I like them hot and I usually feel exhausted once I get out and hate standing in the sauna-like room. Once out in my cold bedroom, I usually chirp up.

I take an extra long shower, not wanting to go back out and see Harry. I don't know if I need to say something or not. Have things changed now? They certainly feel like they have. The fact he stayed with me all night speaks volumes. I guess at the end of the day we are friends, but we both just want a bit more. I know I do and I'm scared. I think I'm going to talk to my mum about the whole friends with benefits thing. See what she thinks, I'm sure she can advise me best.

Once out, I throw my dressing gown on, if I knew Harry wasn't outside that door I'd go out there stark naked because I'm sweltering hot right now but no, I can't. As soon as I open the door, I see Harry sat on my side of the bed, knees bent, feet planted on the floor. He's tied his hair back into a bun and seems to have straightened his shirt out slightly although I can still see the creases. He's put his big boots on and I wonder what he's waiting for?

"Hey." I say, his head shoots up to me and smirks, clasping his hands together.

"Hey, you ready to go to the club?" I frown at him, unsure of why we're going to the club at this time. "The meeting? Your ideas for the events?" Oh yes. I forgot I asked that. I still don't know why asked that, I don't know why I thought I'd be qualified to do that. I just thought some extra things could benefit the club, stuff a bunch of men probably wouldn't think could make a big difference.

"Shit, yeah I just need to get dressed." I walk off to my wardrobe to grab some clothes.

"Do you need to pack a bag for your mums?" He asks from his place on the bed. I dig out some light blue mom jeans and a cropped cream knitted jumper.