Sixteen

Saturday night, mum and I stayed up all night talking about Harry. I chose to tell her all about him and us. I didn't tell her about the gang, I said he owned a popular club in London and when she asked for the name of it I stuttered and said I couldn't remember. Said I hadn't been much. The last thing I want to do is cause her to fear for my safety. She spent too long doing that after the shooting and I won't ever put her through that again.

I confided in her with how much I truly like Harry, it was strange admitting it considering I had barely said it to myself never mind someone else. Because truth be told, I do like Harry. A lot. The past three or four weeks have been a rollercoaster of emotions but I've never felt more alive.

This then led to her discussing when she would meet him, in which I dropped the small bomb that he would come round the following Saturday with me. I also covered all bases saying that if he is busy then he might have to cancel, I was protecting him but also me just in case everything fell through. I trusted Harry but neither of us have done whatever this is before and who knows how it will go.

Christmas is slowly closing in on us, mum had asked about the holidays and I said I'd obviously be here with her. I had no idea what Harry was doing and I didn't want to think about spending something as big as Christmas with him. Now, that did scare me. Although, I did mention about going to Amsterdam with Harry for New Year's Eve and mums eyebrows soon shot up.

She basically squealed and jumped up and down, I had to calm her down saying I wasn't 100% sure if I wanted to go yet but she gave me the third degree, saying I had to and that I would love Amsterdam. That then led to a detailed conversation of her younger years when she too had gone across seas and explored the world of drugs. Hearing about her amazing memories really did get me excited to go and knowing I was going with Harry, well that was practically a done deal.

Sunday, I stayed as late as possible at mums until I knew I wouldn't have much time to get ready for Harry and I's date. He had messaged me most of the night, he had been at Verbatim. He constantly kept telling me how it was shit without me and he wanted to be led beside me. Then that led to an X-rated conversation that had me blushing and running my hands down my stomach, having to allow myself some sort of release.

I am horny.

All the time.

Damn you, Harry.

Slamming the door shut to my apartment, I rush into the living area startling Audrey who is curled up into a ball on the couch.

"Shit Zur, you scared me." She gasped holding her chest.

"Sorry, I'm in a hurry." Within my room, I throw my clothes off in rapid motion and I hear Audrey come in behind me. Stripping all the way down to nudity, I fly into the bathroom turning on the shower and bouncing on my feet mumbling c'mon hurry up to the showerhead.

"Where you off to? It's Sunday night." I climb into the bathtub and close the curtain closed, seeing Audrey stood at the door arms crossed before I did shut them.

"Harry's taking me on a date." A bright smile plasters across my face and I'm glad for the curtain covering me because I know Audrey would make me even more flustered talking about it.

"What happened to 'fuck Harry?" I hear the sarcasm in her voice and I roll my eyes. I had said that countless amount of times over the past week.

"Err- yeah about that-"

"You fucked him didn't you?" My silence is my clear answer. "You took 'fuck Harry' literally."

"You should be proud of me." I moan, almost stamping my foot. Grabbing the shampoo I squirt some into my hand and rub it into my hair, starting at the roots.