Eleven

Harry's POV

Shit. Fuck. I shouldn't have done that. I don't regret it. Not one bit. But I shouldn't have done that. Zuri is like a flower to me, so delicate and alive and I want to keep her that way. But the closer I get to her, the more my heart beats for her, the more I'm going to destroy her in the long term.

Luckily for me, or unlucky depending on how I look at it, we were working on something about half-hour from Zuri's mum's house. Some business came up, a lead on a very infuriating situation had arisen so we had headed out to deal with that but then when I got the first text from Zuri, I had frozen still. Especially when she sent that you text. My cock grew immediately in my pants and I had to walk away from the man tied to the chair in the abandoned warehouse. Thankfully all the boys were with me so they didn't particularly need me there all the time to watch the poor sod beat and bloody.

She didn't even need to tell me to come round, not that she would because I was already on route. I'd had a few too many whiskeys so I got Liam to give me a ride. I mean, he pestered me like mad on the way but I wouldn't tell him where I was going or who I was seeing but I knew he knew it was her. But it's none of their business. She is none of their business.

Although, Niall and Zayn haven't stopped gushing about her all damn day. They're obsessed. I think more than me. And that seems impossible because all my thoughts are consumed by the small brunette woman with those deep chocolate eyes. God, she's driving me crazy already.

When I saw her in that red silk dress the other night, I knew immediately that I could not be her friend. She was fucking delusional to think she could be friends with me. And vice versa. She's the hottest thing to ever work planet earth and I'd be fucking stupid to keep my dick in my pants. I mean I respected her, and I still do, and as I was sat in the passenger seat of the car my whole body went cold. Then it grew on fire.

She'd sent me a picture of her in this black lace underwear. My cock swelled and I tried to rearrange myself discreetly but Liam looked my way, I hid my phone from his view but he reached over. I fought him and won thank god, I don't want anyone seeing that picture. That is for my eyes only.

And so, all straight thinking thoughts were gone and I was at her door in seconds. Then I was kissing her. Then I was fucking her. My little pocket rocket is a freak in the sheets. When she called me daddy, I nearly came all over her. I had to try my hardest not to bust, how did she know I had a daddy kink? I'm just glad she has it too because that is going to make this very fun.

The whole thing was what I had wanted and more than I expected. Her body, every crevice, every curve. Her huge breasts literally suffocated me as I sucked every inch of skin. Even thinking about her now, knowing she will be covered in bruises that I put there has me wanting to rub one out real quick.

But now, here I am stood waiting for Liam to arrive outside Zuri's mums. I couldn't stick around till morning and then sneak out and I couldn't meet her mum like that. The fact I'm even thinking about meeting her mum scares me because it is nothing more than a fuck. Nothing more. It can't be more.

Zuri knows that, I know she does. I can't do relationships. I won't. I've been hurt far too many times now to be able to let myself love. I didn't even think I was capable of any other emotion than lust after everything that happened up until I met Zuri. She truly captured my whole being and that scares me. The last time I gave my all to someone, they took that and destroyed me inch by inch. And since then, I have grown stronger, harder and ruthless. And I can't let Zuri ruin that now.

I like who I am, who I have become. I can detach myself from reality, I can murder and torture without blinking an eye. The boys love it when I get in that funk, because I truly do go to town and right now, I'm raging with myself for what just happened so I need some release.