Nineteen

Work goes surprisingly slow for a Monday, as always it is busy but for some reason, it just drags and drags. Maybe it is because my mind is constantly occupied by Harry and wanting to see him. I also couldn't stop thinking about Aud and what she was up to? I just hoped that wasn't with Tim. I knew she had work but she could've met him on her break. I just knew I wouldn't be settled until the words

I'm done with him.

Come out of her mouth. Because I know her heart is all in for him even if her mind is telling her to stay the fuck away. I guess time will tell. But my job now is to keep a tight leash on her and hope to god she listens to her head, not her heart.

When the last customer finally left, I couldn't rip my pinny of fast enough. Sal laughed and I practically launched myself out the door. She was staying late to sort through her books, I offered to help but I think she could see how eager I was to get home.

She asked me about Harry, I had told her a fair bit about him and she seemed to approve. Obviously missing out on the huge detail that he's the leader of a gang but what she doesn't know won't hurt her.

I sling on my coat and shut the florist door behind me, I spin on my heel, phone in hand ready to call for an Uber when a voice calls me. My head shoots up, and I see Harry leant against his Range Rover smirking at me.

"What are you doing here?" I squeal and then run over to him, throwing myself at him. he catches me in his arms with a deep laugh into my neck that sends vibrations all over.

"Thought I'd come pick my girl up from work." He pulls me back and I smile up at him. Then I realise what I just did and stepped back away from him and out of his arms. That was very girlfriend-y of me to do. And that is a conversation we certainly have not had. He frowns at me and I quickly pull myself together.

"Sorry about that, I just got excited."

"Don't apologise baby, I want you to greet me like that every time." His expressions softens as I think he sees my wariness about our situation. I don't quite know how to behave but it felt natural to do that so is that okay? He doesn't seem to mind. "Do I get a kiss with it?" He then pulls me back to him, I feel my body relax as a small giggle escapes me.

Wrapping my arms around this neck, I lean up and place a soft kiss on his puckered lips. I pull away looking up into his green eyes and a million words are said without being spoken. He then leans down, closing his eyes and kissing me. It's funnelled with more passion and want. his hands find my lower back pulling me into him more and I arch my back, pulling his neck down.

We break away from the kiss both breathless.

"That was intense." I laugh.

"Always is with you." He laughs too shaking his head. I step away as he opens the passenger door for me. Always a gentleman.

"Thankyou." He nods and goes to his side to enter. Then he starts the car and drives away. "I feel like you're always driving me around."

"I like driving you around."

"Why though? Isn't it annoying? You're a busy man." I ponder.

"I am a busy man but I got time for you." He winks and I punch his arm gently.

"Well thank you anyways." I hum.

"Did you speak to Audrey this morning?" He asks and I reply yes. "How did that go?"

"She knows it's a toxic relationship. I said she needs to stay away from Tim and that I don't want them alone ever, especially in the apartment."

"That's fairs, did she say what happened last night?" I don't know why Harry is asking so many questions and it concerns me a little but then again he too was there when it all was kicking off to I'm not surprised he is curious.