- ⅩⅩⅩⅫ -

"Wake up,mommy!""Why would I want to wake up baby?It's still early.You should be asleep too."He shook his head."Do you know what today is?"

"Today is your daddy's birth-Oh my God!"Without waking up Roman,we left to go to the kitchen."I was going to say it was your wedding anniversary."

"That too.I didn't forget I just...I forgot to set my alarm!How did you wake up?!""I asked nonna to set my alarm when she came over last night.I woke up early!"

"My smart boy.I wish I asked your nonna to do that."We started making the chocolate cake I did years ago."How long have you two been married now,mommy?"

"Six whole years baby.Your daddy hit 32.Now,he's 38."He nodded."It's a very long time mommy.But wait.If daddy is 38,doesn't that make you 31 years old?"

"No,baby,because my birth day is almost 12 months from now.I was born at the end of the year and daddy was born at the begining of the year."

"Oh...So you're 30?"He doesn't have to remind me all the damn time!"What did I teach you about womens ages?""Never ask it and never mention it more than once.Oh...I see.Sorry,mommy."

"It's alright.But still,don't repeat it.Not everybody is like mommy.They might get offended."He nodded."Thank you,mommy."I sighed."Baby,I need you to sneak out my clothes so we won't wake daddy up."

"Oh,we're going to dress up?"I nodded."We can change in your bedroom but could you sneak out my clothes?"He nodded and after he took my clothes from our bedroom,we went to his.

"We can change in your bedroom but could you sneak out my clothes?"He nodded and after he took my clothes from our bedroom,we went to his

I did a high ponytail and then moved onto helping Luca."Mommy,can I put on my shades?"I nodded."If you want to.Why not?"He put on his shades and then I we went to the kitchen.

We took out everything and I got hot when we opened the oven."Let's take off our jackets huh,baby?"I took off my blazer and put it away.

After everything was ready,we went to wake up Roman.I went in first.He was in his fancy suit,waiting."You felt that I left the bed,didn't you?"

"Then I remembered it was my birthday and from the smell of it,I was right."Luca came in too."We woke up daddy!""It's alright,kiddo.Let's go."

We all came to the kitchen."It is all amazing!""We are going to the beach we got married in for lunch."He smiled and hugged me."I love you,bellissima."

He let me go and got Luca."Thanks,kiddo.I love it."He turned to me."And uh...you didn't forget to set your alarm.You just didn't wake up to it."I slapped my forehead."Motherflunking alarms."

We had breakfast togather and then Roman blew his candles with Luca.We took a bunch of pictures and videos."Luca,shouldn't mommy go change?"

"She should,daddy.Let's go mommy."He got my hand and dragged me inside his room.He leaned under his bed and took out a box."This is for you mommy."

I changed and Luca came back in

I changed and Luca came back in."Mommy,you look like an angel!"I gave him my hand."Let's go see daddy,huh?Thank him for making mommy look like an angel."

He took my hand and rushed to the main door of the manor.I only noticed then that,Roman and Luca had already changed into their suits too.

"I got the picnic basket.All I need is my bride."We got to the beach and we went to that secluded spot we got married the last time."Same minister?!"

"Don't even get me started,my child."Minister rolled his eyes and then my girls showed up."Ruby?!Isabella?!"They both smiled.Then Nora and Damien showed up."Mom?Damien?"

Damien carried Luca during the ceremony.Luca came as the ring bearer."Mommy,daddy.Here are the chains."We took out previous wedding bands and put them through the chains.

Then we put on new wedding bands.I picked up Luca."I now announce you as hus-"We cut him off by kissing before he could finish his sentence again.

"Hold on tight."He got Luca on his shoulders and then he scooped me up in his arms.

That night after we tucked in Luca,he locked the door behind us."You are Mrs.Moretti all over again.How does it feel?"I bit my lip."It feels just the right amount of perfect."

"You look so pretty.Too pretty not to ruin.""Oh,really?"He nodded."Strip.""Promise to ruin me to a point I can't say a single word tonight?"He marked my neck."I promise if you keep moaning pretty like that."

I took my clothes off and he saw something."What?""Tattoos are definitely a turn on.On the bed."I laid down on the bed."That's my good girl."

He took off his shirt and his belt.He tied up my hands above my head."All of this is mine."The throbbing between my thighs were too much.My heart was beating out of my chest as if this was the first time I was ever sleeping with him.

"Tell me what you want me to do to you.""Ruin me."He didn't even have to force his c*ck inside me.I was ready for him."I love how wet you are for me every single time,amore."

He got his c*ck out of me and thrusted it back inside me all over again.Making it harder for me to stay silent."We don't want to wake up Luca now do we,baby?"I shook my head."No,daddy."

He repeatedly thrusted into me swiftly.He was harder than a fucking brick."Stop whining and take it like the good little whore you are,love."I nodded.

He used me and he ruined me to the point I was completely tired out.I even passed out from coming too many times.But not long after,he woke me up by getting me under the steamy shower.

"I'm not done with you just yet.""Then go on."He got inside me."Why so tight?I thought you wanted me to go on."Then he put his fingers in too.

My limbs were giving out.He had to hold me so I wouldn't fall as he fucked me in the shower cabin.

Even after we came out of the shower,I woke up to a breakfast in bed."We're going to be here for a bit longer."I saw my birth control pill and then I turned to Roman.

"I'm not going to take it.I'm not going to take my pill."He scoffed."You're serious right?"I nodded."Armani wants it.You want it.And...I've been wanting it for a while now."

"Seriously?"I nodded."Are we trying?"He rolled his eyes."I'd be surprised if you aren't pregnant after last night!"